Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech

Notices

Old 09-17-2004, 11:28 AM   #1
Jclt12003

Performance Engine shops

Does anyone know any good engine builders in the area i have not decided yet weather to get the LT4 package for my car or send my stock heads out to get port and polished by Loyd Elliot. But if i get the Lt4 package i would need someone to do my cam and perhaps put my roller rockers and valve springs in
1997 camaro Z28 30th anniversary edition T-tops, M6, fully forged 355, Ported stock heads, Gm847, Pacesetter ceramic coated long tubes, ORY, Magnaflow Cat back, Comp Cams 1.6r's, GMHP guide plates, Comp Cam chromoly pushrods, 10 degree locks and seats, 918 valve springs, P&P stock heads, Lou's short stick, MBA Z28 shift knob, Clear corners,

2001 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L v8 H.O quadradrive, Leather, sun roof, interior cold cathods

Jclt12003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 08:33 PM   #2
1RawTA

George at TTP can build you a hell of an engine, PM if you are intrested in getting some work done
WWW.TTPERFORMANCE.NET
1RawTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 10:35 AM   #3
V
Stalker

1rawta... can your guy at TTP do machine work? i need my block bored .030" over and just checked out, I'd also need my roating assembly balanced and all. I'd like to assemble the short block myself, but if its a good price i'll just have him do it so everything can be balanced and blueprinted then. Oh yeah, it probably wont be for a few months, i have the block already but the roating assembly is 3400 so im still saving up right now.
V is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Brake, Chassis and Suspension Tech