Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Transmission and Driveline

Notices

Old 02-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #26
V
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
Now you said you have ASR right? thats not a traction conrtol device from teh rear, thats controlled in the transmission, starting oyu off in second gear, so if you only have ABS, you should have jsut a 3 channel rear.

yeah.... no. i see you were already corrected on this though
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #27
DrivenZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
you said ASR traction control, thats ASR, its a button near your radio. ASR is Acceleration Slippage Reduction, which is when you push your button in, your car then starts in 2nd gear, its not on all the time. Regular T/C is in the rear as a 4 channel, so when you said ASR, you mean the button version starting in second gear, other wise its jsut regular T/C, im just pointing that out, dont get all high and mighty on me pal.
This explanation is still wrong...and I tried explaining to you, nicely I might add, why it was wrong in the first place.

High and mighty? no not at all I have just done a lot of research on this topic and feel that I generally know what I'm talking about, enough that when someone tries to correct me with incorrect information, I let them know that it is wrong. Sorry if that offended you, you must have thin skin, pal.

Two others on this thread have also said you were wrong, so if you are just trying to look for a fight, you will not find one here. I am here to share information with other F body enthusiasts and offer help when I can. I by no means am an expert in any area of car mechanics, but I know what I know, especially from just using the search function of this website, it is the greatest tool the message board offers. You should try it.

PEACE, PAL!
DrivenZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #28
DrivenZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
Yo Brick! I miss Brick...used to live in the Lake Riviera area...such a nice area.
DrivenZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Transmission and Driveline