Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2017, 03:19 PM   #1
firebirdcrazy
13 Second Club
 
firebirdcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 878
iTrader: (0)
Hot rod power tour

Anyone doing the hot rod power tour this year? I'm always doing it by myself.
__________________
2001 Firebird, Formula M6 purchased brand new.
AJ
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3830359
http://www.fquick.com/firebirdcrazy
firebirdcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:25 AM   #2
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips
 
PolarBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamilton, Mercer county
Posts: 3,960
iTrader: (14)
Where does it start and stop this year?
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:54 AM   #3
firebirdcrazy
13 Second Club
 
firebirdcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 878
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
Where does it start and stop this year?
Kansas City Missouri ending in Bowling Greene Kentucky . This year the Indianapolis raceway is a stop again. Hopefully we get to drive on that's like other years!
__________________
2001 Firebird, Formula M6 purchased brand new.
AJ
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3830359
http://www.fquick.com/firebirdcrazy
firebirdcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:01 AM   #4
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips
 
PolarBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamilton, Mercer county
Posts: 3,960
iTrader: (14)
I would be interested, but I don't think I have enough time off now. When would you leave to get to the start?
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:21 AM   #5
IROCZman15
Meet Coordinator
 
IROCZman15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Roxbury, NJ
Posts: 1,347
iTrader: (5)
damn, that is another thing on my bucket-list. I know it sounds dumb to phrase it this way.. but I wish it was kinda closer. I remember the one year about 10 years ago, the final leg of it ran from Pittsburgh Pa area to englishtown. if I wasn't stuck in the middle of a busy work time, I would have done at least that leg. As it was I did take the camaro down to englishtown that day and watched the parade of cars roll in. I got to see that silver prototype 5th gen camaro in person (it was jut a roller i think) and talked to a whole bunch of people

Jeez, I want to do a power tour .. probably not the long haul.. but I would really have to plan this out
__________________
1987 IROC-Z - modified
http://www.freewebs.com/iroczman15/

Last edited by IROCZman15; 06-02-2017 at 10:22 AM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:26 PM   #6
firebirdcrazy
13 Second Club
 
firebirdcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Edison, NJ
Posts: 878
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
I would be interested, but I don't think I have enough time off now. When would you leave to get to the start?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
damn, that is another thing on my bucket-list. I know it sounds dumb to phrase it this way.. but I wish it was kinda closer. I remember the one year about 10 years ago, the final leg of it ran from Pittsburgh Pa area to englishtown. if I wasn't stuck in the middle of a busy work time, I would have done at least that leg. As it was I did take the camaro down to englishtown that day and watched the parade of cars roll in. I got to see that silver prototype 5th gen camaro in person (it was jut a roller i think) and talked to a whole bunch of people

Jeez, I want to do a power tour .. probably not the long haul.. but I would really have to plan this out
I do have an open seat for someone who wants to share the cost, driving, and lookout patrol when in the passenger seat lol. This is especially good to those photographers.

I will be leaving sometime 1 or 2 am Friday morning on the 9 th. I have invitation for the hot rod dinner party to commence the festivities.
__________________
2001 Firebird, Formula M6 purchased brand new.
AJ
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3830359
http://www.fquick.com/firebirdcrazy
firebirdcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:12 PM   #7
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips
 
PolarBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamilton, Mercer county
Posts: 3,960
iTrader: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebirdcrazy View Post
I will be leaving sometime 1 or 2 am Friday morning on the 9 th. I have invitation for the hot rod dinner party to commence the festivities.
Yeah, I definitely don't have 6+ days left to use this year
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:26 PM   #8
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator
 
Anti_Rice_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northwest
Posts: 8,606
iTrader: (1)
Social Networks:

If you give a little more notice you might catch someone . I could possibly be in for a future year if given a few months notice. I usually plan my vacations out in January or so.
__________________
2006 F*rd Exploder 4x4 V6 l 1995 Z28 Convertible A4 13.78 @ 100 (CAI, high flow cat, catback, 160 thermo, hypertech)
2008 Sea Doo RXT-X 3 cylinders and das boooooost
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Sponsor List
















All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.