Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
91chevywt

1994 GMC Jimmy for sale-4x4, 4 door - NO LONGER FOR SALE

I bought this Jimmy about May of this year, since it would be more practical to use than my old pickup for school. Well, I have decided to transfer to Rowan and commute from home to save money. Because of the fact that I'll be living at home, it is more practical for me to drive a pickup.

I bought the Jimmy from a member of this board, who used it as a winter truck when he didn't want to drive his Firebird. Since then, i've done a few things to get it in as nice of shape as I can. This truck does run really well and I have gotten a best of 21 mpg. It has 161,000 miles on it at the moment, does not burn any oil. I also have the original Owner's Manual along with the window sticker

The truck has:
New Windshield
New Starter
Fairly new tires, from my pickup.
New window motors passenger and drivers side
New Fuel Pressure Regulator, new fuel lines in the upper intake which lead to the fuel spider
New fuel filter
New air filter for the cold air intake
New upper intake gasket
Cleaned EGR with screened Gasket
Some newly replaced vacuum lines
Good working A/C
Very clean interior
Aftermarket CD player
Reese Hitch
New Rear Window struts
Wired for Subwoofer into rear compartment, not including my sub/amp with sale
Recent Transmission fluid/filter change, a couple months ago. The transmission does not/has never slipped for me
The transmission was replaced at about 25000 miles under warranty
Oil changes every 3k since I have had it, just changed oil 10/23

I have all receipts for what I have done to this truck, and have not beaten on it. The paint is pretty nice on it, but you can see in the pictures that there is some rust at the bottom of the two front doors which is very common for these trucks, and also a little bit of rust on the passenger side fender. There was a rust hole on the passenger side at the rear, but i welded in a piece of sheet metal and smoothed it out with a bit of putty. The spot has been painted with etching primer and gloss black spray paint and does not stand out. I had a member on here run carfax for me, and the history report is clean. The truck is originally from New York.

I am asking $2000 OBO. This truck in "Good" condition, private party value, according to KBB is valued at $2500.

Pictures can be found here:
Cardomain

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I check on here pretty often.

Last edited by 91chevywt; 10-26-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
91chevywt

Bump for a solid truck. I'm driving it every day so mileage will probably change
Old 12-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
91chevywt

Decided to keep this since it has done so well in the snow and is cheap to keep around

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles