Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 08-24-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
L695speed

One Last Blast To The Chatterbox Drive In

Hello folks, as I said I may do a drive to the Chatterbox meet. Meet up location unknown, meet up time unknown. If I had to guess, either meet in Hackettstown as in years past, or meet closer to the destination. We'll do one last blitz of the back roads to the chatterbox before they close after next Saturday's cruise night. Depends on interest and timing as to whether or not this goes down. Regardless, I'm heading up the back roads from my house if anyone wants to join up.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:11 PM   #2
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I'll be coming from Island Dragway where I'll be spending the earlier part ofthe day watching Pro Mod racing and Top Sportsman cars do battle.

Remember, we plan on meeting up at the parking lot of the Lafayette Twp fire house (just amile south from the chatterbox) and cruising in together as a group.. if possible

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:09 PM   #3
L695speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
I'll be coming from Island Dragway where I'll be spending the earlier part ofthe day watching Pro Mod racing and Top Sportsman cars do battle.

Remember, we plan on meeting up at the parking lot of the Lafayette Twp fire house (just amile south from the chatterbox) and cruising in together as a group.. if possible
I'll be at a cars and coffee meet in the am, coming in from denville area. Depending on if we go out for lunch I'll be coming up the back roads or 15.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:14 AM   #4
L695speed

Dave, if you take Alphano road north from Island, I could join up with you along the way. Text me at 862 268 6929 if you want to drive up together. We can catch each other somewhere.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey