Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance

Notices

Old 10-28-2004, 03:52 PM   #1
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

RS Rocker Emblems HELP!!!!

I am repainting my car and i am in need of a set of teal green RS rocker emblems for my car. i found out they are discontinued and no one has them!! does anyone on here make ones that are very very close replicas??? or better yet anybody have a set they want to sell that are in like new shape? if you know of places online that do these in vinyl etc please let me know!!!!
camaroracer1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:44 PM   #2
bokey

Re: RS Rocker Emblems HELP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroracer1992
I am repainting my car and i am in need of a set of teal green RS rocker emblems for my car. i found out they are discontinued and no one has them!! does anyone on here make ones that are very very close replicas??? or better yet anybody have a set they want to sell that are in like new shape? if you know of places online that do these in vinyl etc please let me know!!!!
I think Gary Betsey would be able to get them ... He got em' for me when my car was painted ... he is in yardville ... if you need more info let me know
bokey is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance