Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Electrical and Wiring

Notices

Old 10-30-2007, 06:13 PM   #1
Predator86

Gauge lights

So my cigarette lighter has has this problem with shorting out when u try to use the actual cigarette lighter not anything else. My friend used it and it blew the fuse so no biggie I went and changed it. Now that fuse i believe powers my horn,cigarette lighter,interior lights and stereo. So all the stuff came back on but now my gauge cluster and my shifter lights and ac lights wont come on?!?! I checked my fuse box and everything seems to be fine.

And heres what i really dont get, last time i blew the fuse for the gauge cluster my tailights whent out but this time the gauges dont work but the taillights do.

Does anybody have any idea whats goin on? And it case it matters, my third brake light is out.

8/26/07 Just reached 160K and running great!
1/15/09 Just reached 180K and still running great!
Predator86 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Electrical and Wiring