Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

December Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 24 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 12-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
Z28 Heritage

Wesley Muniz

This is my 1992 Z28 Camaro Z03 heritage edition. Shes a LB9 305 has 4/11 Gears, Shift Kit, Headers, SLP Loudmouths. I fell in love with this car when i saw it in a book and said i will own it. Its funny Shes a 1992 Z28 and i was born in 1992 so i find it funny.

Last edited by Z28 Heritage; 12-18-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

nick ridgway

this is my first car, had it for the past 4yrs. 2002 camaro v6 5speed manual, got it with 55k miles now has 93k. i love the car to death, it isnt fast but gets me around and looks good

it has ss hood/rims, short throw, rs spoiler, ipod integration, heated seats, billet grille.

in the near future ill be getting chrome c5 z06s, ss wing, eibach lowering spring, poly bushings, upgraded sways.
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge
Old 12-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
BarneyMobile
9 Second Club

Rob Wideman

This is my 2000 Camaro SS M6. I've had this car since January 2007. It replaced my old 95 Z28 (The BarneyMobile). My SS use to be my daily driver but now its my weekend worrier. This car has been under the knife many times and is now sporting a nitrous fed 404ci LQ9 stroker with a Mcleod RXT twin disc and a Tick Level 2 T56 behind it. It also has a Moser 9 inch rear with 4.11 gears and adjustable drag shocks on all 4 corners. So far, my car has been a best of a 9.76 @ 141.56 mph. I have plans to lighten up the car abit and dial in the suspension more with hopes of going low 9's.

2000 SS M6
9.71 @ 142
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia