Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

May Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the ongoing project(s) being done to the car and/or a short story about the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for 24 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Matt K.

This is my 1995 LT1 Camaro, although the only "LT1" part left is the engine block. Front mount PT7675, FTI 3400 triple disk torque converter, Jakes 4L80E with Tbrake, and a ten bolt that makes Star Wars noises. Hoping for 400hp.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #3
Z28 Heritage

Wes Muniz This is my first car i was 14 and shes a project. When i get the funds she will be getting white diamond paint keeping the red stripes, 383 Stroker, And houndstooth inserts for the seats along with a list the size of the US haha.
1992 Camaro Z28 Z03 Heritage Edition
700R4
Shift kit
4/11 Gears
Cooper Cobras
Headers
SLP Loudmouths
Kicker Speakers with a Sony Explode head unit

Old 05-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #4
WSex

Mario Rocha
98 Trans Am WS6

Eventhough some times im a hair close of blow torching it, i just cant seem to do it. This car is a never ending build, i dont see my self getting rid of it... ever.

Last edited by WSex; 05-14-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia