Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals

Notices

Old 02-22-2007, 09:31 AM   #1
Batman
11 Second Club

Quick $.02 worth of opinion......

Now don't go biting my head off (Tim )here but am I the only one that thinks we have entirely too many classes for the number of cars we will probably get for this? I just remember last year alot of classes only went 2 rounds (one even went 1 round) and that was it. I am just thinking maybe we could make the rules a little broader and have some more rounds, especially in the bracket classes. Just my opinion, but I would rather see 5 rounds of racing per class then 1 or 2. It could also open up the door if someone wanted to race in 1 bracket class and 1 heads up class at the same time. Up here we had a day at lebanon with these classes:
-Heads up
-Brackets 12.0 and above
-Brackets 12.0 and below
-Grudge racing/time trials/T&T

The only one that didn't work really well was heads up and there really is no fair way to regulate that class 100%. Fastes car is most likely going to win and if you don't want to get wupped by an 8 second ride you didn't enter but went and found a car in your speed range and hit the grudge racing lanes
Chasing 10's
469RWH/437RWTQ
11.05 @ 123

Last edited by Batman; 02-22-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:54 PM   #2
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

yeah, that doesn't work at attracting any cars. been there, done that, won't repeat the mistake.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2007 East Coast F-Body Nationals