Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
dgPltt

Nitrous Express GM EFI kit

All gm efi single nozzle nx nitrous oxide system part# (20920-10) up to 150 h.p with a 10lb bottle

i bought this for my lt-1 camaro about 10 years ago and never got around to putting it in the car, the kit was never installed and has been sitting in the original box and packaging inside my garage.

sells on summit for $700, look up the part#. best offer takes it.

it used to be that big horsepower increases required major internal engine modifications. however, nitrous express has a way that's a whole lot easier…and cheaper. just bolting one of their efi single-nozzle nitrous systems onto your domestic or import can add from 35 to 150 hp to a v8, with intermediate choices of 50, 75, and 100 hp (with a maximum of 75 hp for fours and sixes.) these systems rely on a nitrous express shark performance nozzle and will work with standard fuel pumps, without any timing retard. the kits include the nitrous bottle, nozzle, hoses, solenoids, wiring, and mounting hardware.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3735.jpg (95.1 KB, 20 views)
Old 11-28-2017, 06:27 PM   #2
dgPltt

Sold
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts