Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
camarokev

1998 Midnight Blue Camaro For Sale (SOLD)

1998 Chevrolet Camaro, V6, Midnight Metallic Blue
Photos visit: http://community.webshots.com/album/...kwDBzF?start=0
Automatic Transmission
95500 Miles
Fresh NJ Inspection through 1/2011
DVD Player, Z06 Rims, Slotted Rotors, Magnaflow Catback exhaust
Asking Prices:
$3800 without Stereo
$4500 with Stereo

PM Me with all Reasonable Offers

Up for sale is my 1998 Chevrolet Camaro, which has given me 4 years of enjoyment. I have been a member of this board for quite a while. I am only selling it due to the fact that I am moving across the country to California soon for a new job. I want it to go to a good owner but I do, however, want to get something fair. ANY REASONABLE offers will be considered. Since I am moving, I am not at this time looking for a trade or anything other than a cash transaction.

Vehicle History
I bought it with 27,300 miles on it in January of 2005. Since then, it was involved in one accident to the driver side door, which was completely fixed by Dales Custom Auto in Hackettstown, NJ. The car just passed a new inspection in January, 2009 and does not need to be inspected again until 1/2011.

Current known problems:
- The brights do not work except in the top steering wheel position. They WILL turn on, but do not work in the lower positions.

Car Body
The car’s body is in VERY good condition, as I carefully washed and waxed the car and kept it looking great. You also cannot tell that the car was in an accident. There are, however, the usual very minor chips or dings on the car after 11 years on the road, but nothing that detracts from the overall look of the car.

The car also has a Magnaflow Catback exhaust installed, as well as slotted rotors. The ONLY RUST on the car is on the exhaust, which was installed approx two years ago. Finally, there are Chrome CAMARO letters installed on the back paneling, which cost approximately $65 and look great.

Car Interior
The car’s interior is in good/fair condition. There is only one “rip” (in the driver side visor). The rest of the car is rip free. There are some of the typical stains though, but nothing that major.

Stereo
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20227

It is an EXCELLENT system, with the following components:
1- JVX-KVD2- DVD player head unit (with IPOD adapter installed in Dashboard)
4- Infinity Kappa 63.7i speakers
2- 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 Subwoofers
1- Alpine MRD-M605 Amplifier (Powers the Subs)
1- Pioneer GM6200F 4-Channel Amplifier (Powers the Four Speakers)
1- T-top Box from Subthump.com

I’d say the total amount spent on the system alone would easily have been $2000. The installation was done by Audio Expressions by Vinnie so you know it’s a good install.

Rims
I bought and installed Chrome Z06 Rims with appropriate tires for the car and have them on the car at present time. They are 17s in the front and 18s in the back.

Last edited by camarokev; 05-14-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
SupermanX24

idk, I'm contemplating trading my formula. just under 113k miles, fresh trans rebuild (200 miles on it), borla exhaust, rest of car is pretty much stock. Only seen the track twice with 5 passes.

Any interest? And keep in mind I'm still unsure on the fate of my car. lol
Old 05-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
SupermanX24

nvm, re-read everything. lol

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles