Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-04-2005, 01:34 AM   #1
Brando56894
15 Second Club

Cooling Fan 1 Control Circuit

my car keeps throwin a SES light, i have one of those carchip things that records stuff and the error code says Cooling Fan 1 Control Circuit and the code is P0480. i checked both fans by powering them directly and both of them work fine. I checked the fuses/relays and theyre both good, and the connections seem to be good, didnt really check them in depth. i also tried clearing the code, using the carchip thing and it went off and stayed of for say maybe 20-30 miles then came back on. i was j/w what u guys thinks could be the problem
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:32 AM   #2
jims69camaro

faulty ground?

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 12:20 PM   #3
Brando56894
15 Second Club

cleaned all the grounds, or all that i could see. thats how i found out i have daytime runnin lights the chick that owned the car lived in egg harbor twsp and worked in AC so theres all corroision from salt and **** in the engine bay i managed to clean most of it up, but its a pain in the ass. well yea i cleaned the grounds up and my dad was like "Bran, your lights are on." and i was like "uhh no there not" and he was like yea they are" and i said "no there not the switch is turned off" then he was like "oh, you must have DRL" and other suggestions?
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge