Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #126
Frosty

Jeff, good for you.

Matt: It's funny, Amsterdam has less drug related crime, has less cases of overdoses and has less of a drug problem than here, the morally righteous in your face high horse society.

I still don't see what the big deal is, the industry would be heavily regulated, heavily monitored so it's not like you're gonna be able to go to Wawa and buy a pound of the ****.

The amount of people in jail or having a record for simple possession is ridiculous(and I get it, right now the stuff is illegal and they broke the law).

I have another angle to take here, do you think jail systems WANT MJ to be legal? Hell no, without inmates people have no jobs, private corporations that run the jails(in some states and counties) would lose a ****-ton of revenue.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #127
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

less violent crime due to a society to weak/stoned/lame to do much of anything. Lets all start drinking soy milk, eating veggie burgers, and sing kumbaya.

/sarcasm
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:47 PM   #128
Frosty

It's soy juice, you can't milk a damn soy plant!
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 04-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #129
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTs1ow View Post
less violent crime due to a society to weak/stoned/lame to do much of anything. Lets all start drinking soy milk, eating veggie burgers, and sing kumbaya.

/sarcasm

yeah because a bunch of drunks too sloppy to do anything sitting around watching ufc, television programs on tv of people working while theyre home during the day (aka dirty jobs) and singing freebird with their lighter in the air is any better.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #130
Frosty

I thought they sing Slow Ride by Foghat.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #131
LTb1ow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
yeah because a bunch of drunks too sloppy to do anything sitting around watching ufc, television programs on tv of people working while theyre home during the day (aka dirty jobs) and singing freebird with their lighter in the air is any better.
Dunno why you keep harping on this, have it mentioned that at all in this thread? Fairly certain I mentioned that alcohol should not be legal as is...

So, what do studies show on the effect of smoking on lung function and brain operations?

(Yes I know a vap will do it with little smoke, but assume mass peoples here)
Old 04-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #132
Slow-V6

Japan has less crime rate then the US as well as Canada probably.. So what? How many looters did you see after the Earthquake in Japan?? How many looters you see after Hurricane Katrina?? Why is that??? Its illegal to smoke MJ in Japan I believe so we cant blame that on Illegal Drug use..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #133
Frosty

What are you talking about? What does the earthquake and Katrina have to do with anything?

Last edited by Frosty; 04-28-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:56 PM   #134
LTb1ow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
What are you talking about? What does the earthquake and Katrina have to do with MJ and drug crime?
Japan and America both have MJ as illegal.

During times of crisis, Americans are looters, Japanese people are not.

You argued that Amsterdam had low crime rates implied from a legalized MJ usage.

I think that was where he was going.

That being said, recent studies I think have shown the level of testosterone in males in Japan is at all time lows...

Last edited by LTb1ow; 04-28-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #135
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
What are you talking about? What does the earthquake and Katrina have to do with anything?

it was caused by marijuana.

and matt. you dont have to smoke marijuana. you can also bake it into delicious pound cakes and other awesome foods. its actually a more safe and higher concentrated delivery method.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #136
Frosty

I said drug-related crimes...which have zero to do with an earthquake and a hurricane.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #137
Slow-V6

Quote:
WTF are you talking about? What does the earthquake and Katrina have to do with MJ and drug crime?
There is more to crime then drug use is what I am talking about.. You never mentiond Drug crime you said Violent crime and looting someones house and beating them up to get into there house after a disaster is in my book a violent crime..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
Old 04-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #138
LTb1ow

Quote:
it was caused by marijuana.

and matt. you dont have to smoke marijuana. you can also bake it into delicious pound cakes and other awesome foods. its actually a more safe and higher concentrated delivery method.
Quote:
I said drug-related crimes...which have zero to do with an earthquake and a hurricane.
See my post above

And Jay, the drug is still entering ones body, so I still waiting to hear its affects on the body.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #139
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
There is more to crime then drug use is what I am talking about.. You never mentiond Drug crime you said Violent crime and looting someones house and beating them up to get into there house after a disaster is in my book a violent crime..

i still dont get what that has to do with this conversation.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #140
Frosty

Quote:
Quote:
Matt: It's funny, Amsterdam has less drug related crime, has less cases of overdoses and has less of a drug problem than here, the morally righteous in your face high horse society.
Thanks for playing. You can't even keep a debate straight in your own head. I'm done with this one lol

Old 04-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #141
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
See my post above

And Jay, the drug is still entering ones body, so I still waiting to hear its affects on the body.

thc isnt dangerous, the carcinogens from smoking are.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #142
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Jeff, good for you.

I still don't see what the big deal is, the industry would be heavily regulated, heavily monitored so it's not like you're gonna be able to go to Wawa and buy a pound of the ****.

The amount of people in jail or having a record for simple possession is ridiculous(and I get it, right now the stuff is illegal and they broke the law).

I have another angle to take here, do you think jail systems WANT MJ to be legal? Hell no, without inmates people have no jobs, private corporations that run the jails(in some states and counties) would lose a ****-ton of revenue.
I think a big part of it is related to how much we are dependent on tobacco $$ now in addition to how much that industry has done for the US in the past.

Phillip Morris is ****ing huge. Cream cheese on your bagel? PM product. Cadbury cream egg for Easter? Also PM. Their parent company, Altria, had a revenue of 23.6 billion in 2009. That's 2 billion more than the budget of the state of South Carolina and a lot of others. Needless to say, their words carry a lot of weight. Even if they were given 100% rights to MJ distribution the numbers would not be there.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #143
Slow-V6

Is it possible the reason why there is so much crime in the US is because Americans are more violent then other countries Like the Netherlands, Japan, and Canada and that you have 8 million people living in NJ which is 130miles by 40miles?? If so how would legalizing MJ help that out??
Old 04-28-2011, 01:03 PM   #144
Frosty

Quote:
Is it possible the reason why there is so much crime in the US is because Americans are more violent then other countries Like the Netherlands, Japan, and Canada and that you have 8 million people living in NJ which is 130miles by 40miles?? If so how would legalizing MJ help that out??
Jesus Christ on a pogo-stick, would you read what I highlighted, I SAID DRUG RELATED CRIMES....****.

Last edited by Frosty; 04-28-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #145
NastyEllEssWon

Old 04-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #146
LTb1ow

"Don't you want to be free and men? Don't you even understand what manhood and freedom are?"

My fears, succinctly put by a great book.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:07 PM   #147
NastyEllEssWon

drug related crime is something that goes down like this slow.

I gave you 500 bucks, you shorted me an ounce.

Deal with it.

BANG

a scenario that could have been avoided if the govt was the one selling you the marijuana at a dispensary
Old 04-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #148
LTb1ow

Quote:

Deal with it.

BANG

a scenario that could have been avoided if the govt was the one selling you the marijuana at a dispensary
eh, it also is people on much more addicting drugs robbing stores/homes/people with guns/knives to get money to pay for a fix...

Drug dealers killing drug users is no issue with me. Or vice versa.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #149
Frosty

Quote:

Deal with it.

BANG

But what if there was a massive earthquake then a hurricane washed it all away? THEN what Mr. Know It All????

Old 04-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #150
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
eh, it also is people on much more addicting drugs robbing stores/homes/people with guns/knives to get money to pay for a fix...

Drug dealers killing drug users is no issue with me. Or vice versa.

but thats the point. drug users and marijuana users arent one and the same. you cant compare the 35 year old father of two, looking to unwind after a stressful week by smoking a small doobie with the 19 year old crank whore giving out loosies on the corner for her next fix.

it is possible to be a marijuana user and be a productive responsible member of society. its pretty hard to do so when youre popping in the bathroom every 5 minutes to blow a few lines, pop a xanax to slow the heart pounding and then do it all over again.

hell you want to see something sad...my own mother is addicted percocets and those are terribly legal. another reason why the govt doesnt want marijuana legalize. she would be able to substitute the govt provided pain killer for a more safe, natural and non addictive one. effectively breaking her addiction and taking money out of big pharmas pocket.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge