Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-10-2006, 10:38 AM   #1
blown69rat

***** TALK

Since the other thread got closed, I figured I would start another one. Here's the deal, you guys REALLY need to learn how to talk smack. Granted, the lounge is supposed to be PG-13, **** THAT!!!!!! Talking smack is a no holds barred area. Talk ****, bust stones, be a prick, etc....that's what it's about!!!!

Now, Let the games begin, and **** ALL OF YOU (since most of you are from NJ(the SLLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW car state))

www.fullhousemotorsports.com
"I was trying to impress. And sometimes, scary tends to impress."
blown69rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:41 AM   #2
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by blown69rat
Now, Let the games begin, and **** ALL OF YOU (since most of you are from NJ(the SLLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW car state))
I = Right Lane.... 'nuf said to shut up your smack talking....
Old 02-10-2006, 10:46 AM   #3
blown69rat

You don't count!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the rail!!!!!!!!! What's the street car run?????? ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #4
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

first post what yours ACTUALLY runs, not what it WILL run.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:54 AM   #5
blown69rat

We'll see what mine runs this spring. I know where it should run, and that's still quicker than most cars out here. Let's take Jeff (radialtireking), Joe(camaroracer1992), me...ALL PA CARS!!!!

Anyway, my objective with this thread is too really see if NJ can keep up (no pun intended) with actually talking smack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 10:56 AM   #6
79CamaroDiva

you cant talk smack if you aint got the slips.

alright. im done now.. apparently i dont count
Old 02-10-2006, 11:00 AM   #7
blown69rat

ok, you did get me there!! You are an exceptation to the rule...for example....female, drives a rail that goes 7's, etc. Most of the guys and girls out here will NEVER see below the 10's!!! I will provide my slips in the Spring, and then I will have backed up EVERY amount of smack talk I ever made!!!

Old 02-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #8
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

shoudl we talk smack about you or the guy you hire to drive? or the guy you hire to check your tire prssures? or the guy who pumps your gas?
you say street car then you plan to tow your car 20mins up the street to a show. weaksauce bro. if your car is such a turd that it can't make it up the street and the brakes are soooooo bad that you can't slow down in a half mile then you need to do some work before you even pretend you can hang with us.
i will show joe and jeff plenty of respect. jeff's car is proven and i know the potential of joe's car if he ever gets it sorted out properly.
you are just some slack jaw show car ssmacker who thinks that his tubbed turd is the ****, guess again.

is that good enough smack talk for ya?

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:32 AM   #9
bitchincamaro

its a shame your mouth is faster then your car. you "know" what your car should run, but untill you run and show me a faster slip, i got you beat. enough said.
bitchincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:36 AM   #10
blown69rat

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! HOORAY FOR TIM!!!!!

To address your post......I take care of the duties with my car, not anyone else. I tow my car quite a bit mainly because of too many kids and not enough seats in the car. BUT, it's seen many drives in 90* heat without any problems!! as for the brakes, it's a safety and peace of mind issue. I will tell you I will put my car up against anyone out here be it a race, car show, cruise, whatever (including Diva and Radialtire) and will show you who is "the ****"!!

Now this is what **** talk is about boys and girls!!!!!!! watch and learn!!

Old 02-10-2006, 11:40 AM   #11
blown69rat

Yea, I run my mouth, but with snow coming and cold weather, what the hell do I have to do?? This board needed some DRAMA!!!!! I'm just satisfying that need.

As for that time slip, soon enough. But, what's your hurry, unless you like running home to mommy cause your ass just got cracked!!!!!!!! LOL

Old 02-10-2006, 11:43 AM   #12
79CamaroDiva

Quote:
But, what's your hurry, unless you like running home to mommy cause your ass just got cracked!!!!!!!! LOL
that had to be the lamest thing i've ever read on here. and that includes anything written by anyone under 15.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:51 AM   #13
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
To address your post......I take care of the duties with my car, not anyone else. I tow my car quite a bit mainly because of too many kids and not enough seats in the car. BUT, it's seen many drives in 90* heat without any problems!! as for the brakes, it's a safety and peace of mind issue. I will tell you I will put my car up against anyone out here be it a race, car show, cruise, whatever (including Diva and Radialtire) and will show you who is "the ****"!!
you take care of your duties on the car so well you need a shop to install your brakes, a shop to polish teh car and make prop rods, and you hide behind two other cars while you pop off. yeah, yer an f'ing pro

i also don't care how many hot days you moved the car from the trailer to the parking spot at shows. it is still a princess style trailer queen show piece, nothing more.

you already said you won't race diva several times, is this back peddle to save face or are you setting up another bail out full of stips about what types of cars you wanna run?

you tell us all to "watch and learn", so far all anyone is learning is that some pensyltucky slob can't hang. have fun with your little slow....i mean "show" car while you can. cause yer gonna get yer wig split pretty bad.

Old 02-10-2006, 11:51 AM   #14
blown69rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva
that had to be the lamest thing i've ever read on here. and that includes anything written by anyone under 15.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that comment hurt!! Although, you are right, trying to work and type just doesn't give you the time to "think". I am ashamed that I typed that.

Old 02-10-2006, 11:53 AM   #15
Untamed

I like how the smack talk starts from a guy way out in Pennsylvania, secure in his knowledge that few will even try to challenge him because of the distance.

The only reason why Pennsyltucky folks have faster cars is because their sisters won't give them any, and run too fast. Gotta chase em down somehow, right?

Don't bring the smack if you cant back it up.

I know what my car runs - it runs me about $66/month in storage fees. :P
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:58 AM   #16
blown69rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
you take care of your duties on the car so well you need a shop to install your brakes, a shop to polish teh car and make prop rods, and you hide behind two other cars while you pop off. yeah, yer an f'ing pro

i also don't care how many hot days you moved the car from the trailer to the parking spot at shows. it is still a princess style trailer queen show piece, nothing more.

you already said you won't race diva several times, is this back peddle to save face or are you setting up another bail out full of stips about what types of cars you wanna run?

you tell us all to "watch and learn", so far all anyone is learning is that some pensyltucky slob can't hang. have fun with your little slow....i mean "show" car while you can. cause yer gonna get yer wig split pretty bad.
1. friend is installing the brakes cause my garage isn't built yet. when you spend x amount of money on paint, yes, I do have the shop who painted it polish it once a year. and I ain't hiding no where!!

2. actually, it is a show piece, thank you.

3. no bail out at all. I would race Diva on a handicap tree. It would only be fair. no other stips at all.

4. you have to admit this is fun I take abuse just like giving it, I don't care, but talking smack always adds a good laugh to the day. And, my "show" car will hang. As who's gonna "split my wig"?? you?? I don't think so.

Old 02-10-2006, 12:03 PM   #17
bitchincamaro

Quote:
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! HOORAY FOR TIM!!!!!

I will tell you I will put my car up against anyone out here be it a race, car show, cruise, whatever (including Diva and Radialtire) and will show you that " I WILL GET **** ON"!!

Now this is what **** talk is about boys and girls!!!!!!! watch and learn!! i will **** this up somehow !!!
i fixed that post for you

Here is something to jerk off about tonight:

bitchincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:03 PM   #18
79CamaroDiva

Quote:
3. no bail out at all. I would race Diva on a handicap tree. It would only be fair. no other stips at all.
let me know when... and if you're betting, how much... I'll be waiting. I hope you can roll of the trailer and cut a double-0 light.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:09 PM   #19
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

you need a new garage to do a bolt on job like brakes and polish a car? since i doubt you are storing the barbie dream nova outside, i am gonna have to call BS on both excuses.
so you managed to go from 0 to back peddling in only 1 post. very impressive. if you think you can run diva, show some balls and try running heads up. it may be a waste of her gas, but at least you won't have to come up with excuses for backing down.
as far as splitting your wig, yes, you can add my name to the list of people who will be doing it. my only hope is that i run you early enough in the day that you don't get to use all your tears as an excuse for a bad reaction time.
head back to lancaster and race some more horse drawn buggies, maybe then you can see a win light.

Old 02-10-2006, 12:10 PM   #20
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchincamaro
i fixed that post for you

Here is something to jerk off about tonight:

you should have posted a picture of the front. he will see enough sets of second gen tail lights at the track to memorize them.

Old 02-10-2006, 12:11 PM   #21
Brando56894
15 Second Club

Quote:
as for the brakes, it's a safety and peace of mind issue.
how is not having good enough brakes to stop in a half mile a peace of mind and safety issue?
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:13 PM   #22
Brando56894
15 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
you need a new garage to do a bolt on job like brakes and polish a car? since i doubt you are storing the barbie dream nova outside, i am gonna have to call BS on both excuses.
so you managed to go from 0 to back peddling in only 1 post. very impressive. if you think you can run diva, show some balls and try running heads up. it may be a waste of her gas, but at least you won't have to come up with excuses for backing down.
as far as splitting your wig, yes, you can add my name to the list of people who will be doing it. my only hope is that i run you early enough in the day that you don't get to use all your tears as an excuse for a bad reaction time.
head back to lancaster and race some more horse drawn buggies, maybe then you can see a win light.
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 12:20 PM   #23
blown69rat

Tim, give you credit, you do know how to smack talk. To answer your question, enlcosed trailer. the brakes are not just a "bolt on" set up. I'll show balls and run heads up, will that satisfy you?? It's just a 7 second rail against my little street car doesn't seem like a quality race unless it's a handicap. The only reason I say that is that it will at least give me a chance to beat her. AND, I'll even do it on her home track!!!! If you REALLY think you can take me, that will make for an interesting race!!

Bitchin - props for the change to my post, THAT was funny!! I agree with Tim, post up a pic of the front, that way I know what I'm gonna see in MY rearview!! Cause, the only time I'll see that back end again is in the burnout box!!

Diva-for fun!!

Old 02-10-2006, 12:22 PM   #24
blown69rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando56894
how is not having good enough brakes to stop in a half mile a peace of mind and safety issue?
I am having the enitre brake system replaced. I am done trying to explain MY choice to put better brakes on MY car

Old 02-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #25
79CamaroDiva

Quote:
I'll show balls and run heads up, will that satisfy you?? It's just a 7 second rail against my little street car doesn't seem like a quality race unless it's a handicap. The only reason I say that is that it will at least give me a chance to beat her. AND, I'll even do it on her home track!!!! If you REALLY think you can take me, that will make for an interesting race!!

Quote:
Diva-for fun!!
wait a minute.. so you're saying you'll beat me on my home track in a bracket race, and then won't put up any money? that doesn't sound very confident to me. I'm all for a fun race. But don't smack talk me around when I've been bracket racing for 13 years, cause that **** won't fly.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge