Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-20-2010, 07:26 AM   #26
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Hawk View Post
These epic collapses are par for the course for the Giants/Eagles rivalry. I remember a few years back it was the Eagles at home that gave up a huge lead to the Giants...I think even bigger than the lead the Giants gave up yesterday. I knew the minute Manningham fumbled the ball this was going to happen. The Giants had all the momentum and Manningham literally handed it to Philly. It's just something that seems to occur a lot when these two teams meet.
I agree, when he fumbled I knew the Giants were in trouble. One thing that was never really mentioned and kind of ironic was that Vick fumbled on that last long run he had when he dove forward. Nobody touched him and the ball was out sitting on his side. A Giants player grabbed the ball, but they blew the play dead. It was the same thing that Manning did in the last game. There was no reason to blow that play dead. I think I watched 4 or 5 QB's dive forward going to the ground yesterday. They need to change that rule about sliding before a QB gets really hurt and say a QB going to the ground is down and can't be hit.

Last edited by JL8Jeff; 12-20-2010 at 11:23 AM.
JL8Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:56 AM   #27
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
I agree, when fhe umbled I knew the Giants were in trouble. One thing that was never really mentioned and kind of ironic was that Vick fumbled on that last long run he had when he dove forward. Nobody touched him and the ball was out sitting on his side. A Giants player grabbed the ball, but they blew the play dead. It was the same thing that Manning did in the last game. There was no reason to blow that play dead. I think I watched 4 or 5 QB's dive forward going to the ground yesterday. They need to change that rule about sliding before a QB gets really hurt and say a QB going to the ground is down and can't be hit.

i was like OH NOES but then heard the whistle...down by contact not reviewable. it probably just about evens out with all the bad calls that happen over the course of the nfc Beast division rivals
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 AM   #28
LS1Hawk

Another thing, Jackson is a classless, arrogant prick. There was no reason for him to run across the field like that before the TD when he had plenty of room to run it straight in. Don't rub it in. Especially when you didn't play a great game and fumbled the ball yourself.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 AM   #29
Frosty

Quote:
Another thing, Jackson is a classless, arrogant prick. There was no reason for him to run across the field like that before the TD when he had plenty of room to run it straight in. Don't rub it in. Especially when you didn't play a great game and fumbled the ball yourself.
He was making sure the game clock was at 0:00....
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:10 AM   #30
LS1Hawk

Maybe that was the case, but the clock was already at :00 by time he reached the 20.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:06 AM   #31
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Maybe that was the case, but the clock was already at :00 by time he reached the 20.

you didnt see him looking for a clock to verify??? here just in case how about you watch it again....let it soak in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-NC2w0cFEs
Old 12-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #32
3.4 grape of wrath

The problem with the Giants has been their special teams all year. It's not the head coach, offense or defense. Two plays that cost the Giants the game were the on side kick and the punt that was suppose to go out of bounds.
8.021 @ 86.38 1/8 MILE
BEST 60' 1.781
3.4 grape of wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #33
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
you didnt see him looking for a clock to verify??? here just in case how about you watch it again....let it soak in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-NC2w0cFEs
he was running straight at the clock in the endzone he was running towards...he knew it was at 0:00

lets not try and defend him, he has gotten taunting penalties before, and he has been lucky not to get penalties in other cases, lets not assume he learned in one week

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #34
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
he was running straight at the clock in the endzone he was running towards...he knew it was at 0:00

lets not try and defend him, he has gotten taunting penalties before, and he has been lucky not to get penalties in other cases, lets not assume he learned in one week

i know i just wanted you to watch it again...and again...and again...and again....
Old 12-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #35
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIWWrdDNBRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7hbz...eature=related

I guess one for three isn't bad LOL
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #36
Frosty

Oh well, keep crying, maybe the Giants should learn not to punt to the guy or learn how to tackle OR not get jacked up by a 190# receiver on a block lol
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 12-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #37
Frosty

...and for the record Jackson is an arrogant prick, it will only be a matter of time before someone else really pops him.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #38
greenformula92

sorry.....had to

2018 Silverado 1500
greenformula92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:45 AM   #39
Frosty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-p7v...layer_embedded

Old 12-22-2010, 06:48 AM   #40
Mark68

Can't wait to see that prick get his huge head knocked off!! What a classless little a-hole who never learns..It will happen soon!!
Old 12-22-2010, 05:11 PM   #41
deadtrend1
11 second club / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark68 View Post
Can't wait to see that prick get his huge head knocked off!! What a classless little a-hole who never learns..It will happen soon!!
C'Mon man, Frosty isn't all that bad. Little arrogant at best, but that's all.

1996 Trans Am WS6 •Pacesetter Longtubes •Strange 12 Bolt •Spohn Suspension •11.152 @ 123.85
deadtrend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #42
Frosty

Dick

Old 12-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #43
Slow-V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark68 View Post
Just like it did to T.O. and Ochocinco right? I mean T.O. disrespected the Cowboys and then he ended up playing for them.. Tell me you would not want Jackson on your team for the 800,000 a year he is making?
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #44
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
Tell me you would not want Jackson on your team for the 800,000 a year he is making?
Well that will be changing VERY soon once the new CBA is signed.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #45
Slow-V6

The truth is that #10 is probably one of the best if not the best reciever in the game. He is pretty much uncoverable unless you have a safty over the top on him for the entire game. The guy is sick at what he does. Does he like to showboat? Yeah.. Deon Sanders use to showboat alot more and I believe he is in the HOF and is a top 100 player of all time. T.O. Showboats and he will be a HOF, Micheal Irving Showboated and he is a HOF. Hell the NY Giants use to piss me off and probably alot of other teams when they use to do the Jump shot after they get a sack or a tackle for a loss. Micheal Strahan is a HOF and a Top 100 player of all time.. I can go on and on with other examples but I dont need to..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110

Last edited by Slow-V6; 12-23-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #46
Frosty

Jackson is an arrogant prick, period. To spin it any other way or somehow justify it is absurd. We just tolerate it because he's on our team, lol.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #47
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
The truth is that #10 is probably one of the best if not the best reciever in the game. He is pretty much uncoverable unless you have a safty over the top on him for the entire game. The guy is sick at what he does. Does he like to showboat? Yeah.. Deon Sanders use to showboat alot more and I believe he is in the HOF and is a top 100 player of all time. T.O. Showboats and he will be a HOF, Micheal Irving Showboated and he is a HOF. Hell the NY Giants use to piss me off and probably alot of other teams when they use to do the Jump shot after they get a sack or a tackle for a loss. Micheal Strahan is a HOF and a Top 100 player of all time.. I can go on and on with other examples but I dont need to..
andre johnson, larry fitzgerald, calvin johnson, brandon marshall, vincent jackson, just to name a few that are better

the difference between most of the people you just named and jackson are that they showboated after they scored or finished the play, he is just begging to get lit up, and he has already fumbled TWICE while showboating on the one yard line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC

Last edited by Mike; 12-23-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #48
LS1Hawk

If Jackson were on the Giants, I'd still have a problem with him. It's one thing to have a celebration after you score or make a big play...which I don't think is necessary either. But Jackson saunters around and makes a spectacle before he gets in the end zone. The guy is an ass.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:48 PM   #49
Slow-V6

Quote:
andre johnson, larry fitzgerald, calvin johnson, brandon marshall, vincent jackson, just to name a few that are better

the difference between most of the people you just named and jackson are that they showboated after they scored or finished the play, he is just begging to get lit up, and he has already fumbled TWICE while showboating on the one yard line.

You really think that a player would take a shot at Jackson and risk getting a crazy fine with these new rules in place? Maybe if it were a couple years ago but now a hit that would knock out a reciever will cost you a 15 yrd penalty and a 40,000 dollar fine..

The biggest thing I remember about watching Deon Sanders is his dances after he scores and the way he always taunted the other team when they couldnt catch him. The thing I will remember about T.O. is all the stupid **** he did after he scored and him crying about his QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Jackson is an arrogant prick, period. To spin it any other way or somehow justify it is absurd. We just tolerate it because he's on our team, lol.
I am not trying to spin it any other way. I agree with you but I also want him to be on the team until he is finished with football..

Quote:
If Jackson were on the Giants, I'd still have a problem with him. It's one thing to have a celebration after you score or make a big play...which I don't think is necessary either. But Jackson saunters around and makes a spectacle before he gets in the end zone. The guy is an ass.
So when Neon Deon would do his High step, hand on his helmet, holding the ball at the other team trying to catch him before he got into the endzone that is ok? Even to pull out a marker out of your socks and sign your name on a ball is ok because it was after the score? Grabbing popcorn and dumping it on your face is ok as well because it was after the score? Oh and after scoring running 50 yards to the star on mid field and through your hands up at the entire Dallas team and fans is ok also?

One of the problems with him is that Jackson is 24 yrs old and grew up watching all these people showboating.. I am 30yrs old and I grew up watching Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, ect... People who are respectfull and play a respectfull game.

Last edited by Slow-V6; 12-23-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #50
Frosty

Dude, no one said what Deon or T.O. did was OK. You're putting words in everyone's mouth. What those other ******** did is their business. The discussion is about Jackson, no one else.,

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge