Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
lastcall190

2007 Acura TL

Navigation, Silver with Black leather, automatic trans.
90k miles, title not in hand, carfax shows prior owner hit a deer and was rear ended in the parking lot.

Owned for 5k miles, selling to buy a manual transmission vehicle, as automatic just isn't enjoyable, to me at least.

Have done since owning: 105k mile service (includes timing belt, adjuster, tensioner, water pump, spark plugs), Serpentine Belt, four new Kumho Ecsta 4X tires, transmission drain and fill, 3rd and 4th gear pressure switches (apparently the stock switches like to get lazy past 50k miles), and this weekend will be doing new pads and rotors all around along with a fluid flush, and a new transmission mount.

The car is very clean regardless of the two accidents and I can provide pictures upon request. Asking 14k OBO. I have not been on the forums in a LONG time, but can provide references if needed for my sales transactions. 973-294-4twofivetwo is best way to reach, txt or call/VM.

Thanks

-J
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles