Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 10-21-2004, 06:46 PM   #1
ArCoLoG2

East Coast Superchargers

Has anyone ever worked with, or heard anything good or bad about their work?? I happened to be driving down 539 and saw tons of Vettes in their driveway, I know someone that got alot of work done there. They seem like cool guys, but I was looking for more of a "good or bad" recommendation. Thanks guys.

Dave
Strano Springs, Koni SA's
BMR: Q Arm relocation, Adj. Q Arm, boxed LCA, Adj. PHR.
Chrome C6Z06 DeepDish with Nitto NT05's
Future Mods: Dana S60, Tubular K-member/A-arms blah blah blah.
ArCoLoG2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
matt98ls1

A friend of mine had MAC headers and SFC's installed by them on his 99 Z28, and they did really nice work. That same kid's father also had ECS install a Vortech kit on his 2000 SS, and it was puttin down some serious horsepower through a relativley stock car.

From what I've heard, they do great work and are really knowledgeable when it comes to our cars (especially corvettes). Hope someone else can chime in as well
matt98ls1 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey