Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Drag Racing

Notices

Old 03-25-2010, 01:30 AM   #51
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzLT1 View Post
i think that people are under the assumption that QTPs are going to last an oil change of DD duty. ive raced on a set for an entire season worth of racing + DD duty and still had tread lines left. almost everyone that i talk to that uses both says that they like the QTPs more
Believe what you'd like my friend....makes no difference to me....and the reason people like the QTP's more is because of the softer compound....and I know people that will never go back to MT's because of the way the Hoosier's work
Zero4488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:16 AM   #52
3.4 grape of wrath

Alright the MT's are on and the summit shocks installed. The shocks were a little confusing to get adjusted. I was expecting the mark and the arrows to line up perfectly but it seemed like they went past the mark. The middle mark (50/50) seemed to line up close which is where I set it to. Now I just need to test them out.
3.4 grape of wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #53
Zero4488
Banned

That set up works on alot cars I'm involved with and it doesn't break the bank like the QA1's....
Zero4488 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Drag Racing