Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 04-11-2005, 05:26 PM   #1
V
Stalker

landscape help needed this week (4/11-4/15)

ok, I need some help quick to finish spring cleanups before i get to far behind, therefore i need some help just this week, mainly wed-friday. No screwups or lazy ass people. hours would be like 8-5 and pay would be cash(around 10 an hour, neg.). I want someone that can get to my town of Closter on their own in the mornings and has some experience doing landscape or yard work. i know this is very short notice but all my local friends are busy and its screwing me up bigtime.

If you are serious about working a few days this week, or even early next week. EMAIL me at smokingss@aol.com, dont post here, i wont be checking this site for a while, ill only be checking my AOL email. work would involve using a backpack blower, a rake, and scag walk behind 36" mower...not too difficult at all.

oh and sorry mods if you dont approve of this post, you may delete it, i dont want to do anything wrong, im just getting desperate for help before customers start calling and complaining, and its a pain in the ass to find good help in short period of time
V is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey