Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance

Notices

Old 06-07-2007, 06:49 AM   #51
CALL911

+1 for the clean engine bay on Fast92RS. You either don't drive it, or you spend a lot of time under the hood Either way, you got one clean engine bay!

95 Z28 M6, 383, D1SC, FMIC, ect., ect., 614 RWHP with the stock PCM and pump gas!

98 Formula WS6 M6

Last edited by CALL911; 06-07-2007 at 06:50 AM.
CALL911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:09 AM   #52
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALL911 View Post
Yeah, they are pretty close (LT1, 383, supercharged). Not sure on what internal motor work you have on yours. Mines pretty much fully forged 8.8:1 CR, AFR heads, a BIG cam, still running on pump gas.

Most people tend to say they should have always gone for the bigger blower. I even considered an F1 instead of my D1SC, but just wanted around 625 RWHP or so, and found I could acheive that easily with the D1SC, so thats where I stayed. I haven't had mine to the track yet with the blower (at least since its been running right). I plan on going next week though, so I should have some track times then.

Same here on the internals, all forged. Callies stelth crank and sprayed caps, Lunati rods, SR pistons. I have a small blower cam ( 550 lift ) and ported stock heads, one day the heads will get upgraded too. I actually want to eventually go over the 700HP mark or whatever it takes to go 10.0. I knew the SC wasn't what I wanted, but a friend had only for 3 months and decided to go Nitris and sold it to me for about 1/3 of what he paid.

YOUR CAR IS GOING TO FLY!
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #53
CALL911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pampered-Z View Post
Same here on the internals, all forged. Callies stelth crank and sprayed caps, Lunati rods, SR pistons. I have a small blower cam ( 550 lift ) and ported stock heads, one day the heads will get upgraded too. I actually want to eventually go over the 700HP mark or whatever it takes to go 10.0. I knew the SC wasn't what I wanted, but a friend had only for 3 months and decided to go Nitris and sold it to me for about 1/3 of what he paid.

YOUR CAR IS GOING TO FLY!
We'll see how it does next Tuesday.

95 Z28 M6, 383, D1SC, FMIC, ect., ect., 614 RWHP with the stock PCM and pump gas!

98 Formula WS6 M6
CALL911 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance