Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
L695speed

Thursday 8/9 4pm Sussex County Farm and Horse Show Cruise Night

I don't care if its called the NJ State Fair. For me it will always be the Sussex County Farm and Horse Show. Or simply the fair. Anyway, this upcoming Thursday is the Cruise Night that takes place on the actual fairgrounds during the fair, if the weather is excellent, typically so is the turnout. I'd assume 3rd gens get a free pass if you talk to them but anything newer than that may be given a ton of grief, generally it seems that anyone with cars 20-25 years old and 25 and older are let in. I'm taking the GTA (in spite of a extremely minor incident due to an inattentive driver the other day..... not at all my fault), my brother may take the Fiero. If I'm correct, if you bring a car in for the cruise night they let you and everyone in the car into the fair for free.

On another note, I'll be at the Chatterbox with the GTA every Saturday if its not raining or storming from here on out. It did a 35 mile loop run without a single complaint (save for the inattentiveness of a jeep driver, even after it ran flawless) so from here on out I'm driving it, I've probably put 50 miles on it since the rebuild, and most of that in the past couple days.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

When is it, Thursday 8/9? What time?

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
L695speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
When is it, Thursday 8/9? What time?
Whoops, I should probably clarify that. Yea Thursday 8/9 cars roll in starting at 4pm, can roll in all night long til closing. But I think they close the gates to cars at some point, I don't know for sure. The actual cruise night is from 4pm to closing which is around 10 or so.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
elle

Love going to that fair. A lot to do and see.

Going Wed or Thrs
elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
L695speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Love going to that fair. A lot to do and see.

Going Wed or Thrs
I'll be there Thurs. I should have the GTA in the cruise night, along with possibly my brother's Fiero. So if you're looking for Forum members, I'll be one there that day.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
L695speed

Weather may be a factor, I'll see what happens, if its going to rain the fair is usually no fun and can be dangerous in storms.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
L695speed

My brother went up with the Fiero, I'm fighting a stuck oil filter, don't know how or why it got so tight. But if I get this thing's oil changed I'll be up there. However, don't count on it, I've been cursing this thing's filter for the better part of the past 3 hours on and off.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events