Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance

Notices

Old 12-20-2005, 10:38 AM   #1
Rutgers00

Cool Plastic Painting

Hey I was wondering if anyone can give me any ideas or suggestions on where to get this done. Just recently I polished the black runner that is right in front of the hatchback window and looks great and swirl free the only problem I have now is the little triangle plastic pieces that are inbetween the black runner they seem to be dull and full of swirls I was wondering how hard is it actually to paint the plastic peieces or to get them done from a body shop, or any suggestions on how to actually polish them. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and if you do now anyone that would take care of this please let me know.

Thanks, Anthony
2000 camaro ss
Rutgers00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 12:50 PM   #2
coldkilla

i wouldnt take it to a body shop and pay for that to get done. you could buy some stick on sail panel covers in your choice colors, check ebay. or you can go to an arts and crafts store and get plastic spray paint, mark off the area and spray it yourself for cheap. its not that hard.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > Appearance