Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-26-2016, 01:33 PM   #51
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
It's what all the ricers add to the automotive industry.
So companies gear up to build nothing that pertains to real performance cars. Unless you want to Hella toilet flush your Charger.

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 03:59 PM   #52
Mike
BadMod

So, per U.B.G. Stickers on cars = rice

Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #53
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
So, per U.B.G. Stickers on cars = rice

Got it
Dude you know what I mean and what it's all about. It's not like you or I just stepped onto this board or that rice was just invented. So don't twist what I'm talking about. If you guys think rice is so great why don't you all get rid of your f bodies and whatever other cool cars ya have and buy Hondas and head over to Pep Boys and "modify" them.

Last edited by unstable bob gable; 06-26-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:46 PM   #54
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable bob gable View Post
Dude you know what I mean and what it's all about. It's not like you or I just stepped onto this board or that rice was just invented. So don't twist what I'm talking about. If you guys think rice is so great why don't you all get rid of your f bodies and whatever other cool cars ya have and buy Hondas and head over to Pep Boys and "modify" them.
You know what we mean too, don't be an ass. Maybe we'll hydrodip our 4 bangers carbon fiber instead of actually making them faster. I think looks over performance is the definition of rice.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:30 PM   #55
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
You know what we mean too, don't be an ass. Maybe we'll hydrodip our 4 bangers carbon fiber instead of actually making them faster. I think looks over performance is the definition of rice.
I'm not a fuggin mind reader so I don't know what you mean. You stop being an ass and a back seat driver. I cannot believe I'm even having to defend myself about rice on an F body board. You can have any definition you want about rice. I'm not explaining myself anymore. If you guys want to defend rice, or misunderstand me on purpose go ahead. I hate rice, period. I hate that this country is owned by Japan. I hate that when people make a few bucks in this country they run out and buy a BMW or Benz as a status symbol. Today I talked to a guy at 7-11 who was driving a ZL1 Camaro and I felt liberated. Ok, there's more stuff for you chuckle heads to talk about. Lol

Last edited by unstable bob gable; 06-26-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 06:02 PM   #56
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

So you can be stereotypical, but others can't...?

Seems legit!

What would you define buying a performance vehicle, doing a ton of visual mods, and then never racing said perf vehicle? Prob falls between pan fried rice, and, maybe lo mein.
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 06:04 PM   #57
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not a fuggin mind reader so I don't know what you mean. You stop being an ass and a back seat driver. I cannot believe I'm even having to defend myself about rice on an F body board. You can have any definition you want about rice. I'm not explaining myself anymore. If you guys want to defend rice, or misunderstand me on purpose go ahead. I hate rice, period. I hate that this country is owned by Japan. I hate that when people make a few bucks in this country they run out and buy a BMW or Benz as a status symbol. Today I talked to a guy at 7-11 who was driving a ZL1 Camaro and I felt liberated. Ok, there's more stuff for you chuckle heads to talk about. Lol
You said you wanted to kill a bunch of young adults because they were looking under the hood of a car you don't like. So if they had an srt4 or a cobalt, aka domestic rice, would it be ok? Is this an american pride thread?
Old 06-26-2016, 06:50 PM   #58
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

This thread is whatever you guys want to make it. I have to go outside and clean up my mess from doing a brake job on my Cavalier. And BMX and LTblow can figure out or not figure out what I said, didn't say, or what I'm going to say. Ubg has left the building...

Old 06-26-2016, 08:08 PM   #59
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

What if they were looking at the Hellcat in the attached pic?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0604161200.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	8579  

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 06:43 AM   #60
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
I was at the Wawa in Kearny at 4:45 am this morning. I didn't want to be at the Wawa at 4:45 am, I would have rather been home in bed for about another 6 hours, but since I'm on fuggin' day shift now I couldn't be home in bed. I needed gas, a paper, and a big soda. Well, apparently a bunch of Ricers and Eurotrashers thought they were filming F&F 63 1/3, or it was time for an assclown convention, because they were out in full force. At 4:45 am on a Thursday morning. A bunch of them were looking under the hood of a BMW like the second coming of Christ was taking place there, and I was just wishing I had a live, working, real hand grenade to throw. I wish that sector of life would just die. And to top it off the soda machine was undergoing maintenance and I was stuck having to get a bottle of Diet Dew. Life sucks for the real working man some times...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
You said you wanted to kill a bunch of young adults because they were looking under the hood of a car you don't like. So if they had an srt4 or a cobalt, aka domestic rice, would it be ok? Is this an american pride thread?
Quote:
This thread is whatever you guys want to make it. I have to go outside and clean up my mess from doing a brake job on my Cavalier. And BMX and LTblow can figure out or not figure out what I said, didn't say, or what I'm going to say. Ubg has left the building...
I don't think that was open for much interpretation. You didn't answer my question about domestic rice though. Is it ok because they are American cars? The assclown drivers, park bench spoilers, and fart cans get a pass because 'murica? Just trying to understand your stance here.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:16 AM   #61
xrelapse13

Quote:
And would promptly proceed to have his ass handed to him by a new m4 with only a tune.

This culture of "ricers" as you claim is what keeps the car scene alive, is what keeps manufacturers making fast cars, including the domestics you love so much. I've seen plenty of my share of domestic rice, including mustangs, fbodies, etc. Dudes with straight piped fbodies thinking their sh*ts so fast and running high 13s and strutting around like they're gods gift to man.

There are asshats in ever group, just as there are true enthusiasts in every group. A lot of the old school muscle you preach and masturbate over are slow as hell by today's standards. You can have your narrow views, but don't automatically expect that the whole board will agree with you.

2000 ws6
xrelapse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:00 PM   #62
DirtyBird

Quote:
Idk pepboys has pretty good speedshop... seen some pretty fast rice doe.
DirtyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 06:36 AM   #63
NastyEllEssWon

lol wow maybe you shouldve gone and showed them all about how awesome your history is in your Dodge Spirit. UBG you are a domestic ricer. Deal with it.

Edit: Also you complain about rice and Japanese cars but they were standing over a BMW....which is European....German to be exact

Last edited by NastyEllEssWon; 06-28-2016 at 06:37 AM.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 06:57 AM   #64
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

He said eurotrash in op.
Old 06-28-2016, 09:55 AM   #65
madness410

yeah ill admit that im not a big fan of riced out cars.. as long as they are not doing something illegal or unsafe or annoying other people. i could care less. to each is own, just because i dont enjoy it doesnt mean someone else does.

not everyone has money to blow either to get what they want. when i was 17 my first car was a civic and ill admit i riced it out but i loved it at the time and wanted to be in the car scene. but what i really wanted was a 4th gen fbody and the absolute first chance i could get one financially i bought one.
madness410 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge