Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-17-2006, 08:11 PM   #51
Brando56894
15 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane27
yeah so then they can just attack us again
iraq/iran didnt attack us, al-quida did....

IMO Bush is an idiot, he's make himself look like a complete ass in various types of media. Clinton never did that, nor has any other president (well to that extent). I believe that clinton was a better president then bush is. one thing that we all gotta remember is that the president only has like 40-50% of the power Congress/The House/Senate/etc... has the rest.

The president can be like "I want to drop a bomb there" and Congress can be like "**** you, no your not." The rest of the government is such a cluster**** that it makes the president look so bad cuz most people forget that he doesnt have complete control.

Bush did coke, Clinton smoked weed and got blown by monica, but clinton never had thousands of innocent men and women killed for a stupid reason. Like Ian(?) said the CIA/FBI knew about all this but bush never did a damn thing about it... Clinton was a much more competent president.
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:20 PM   #52
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando56894
B Like Ian(?) said the CIA/FBI knew about all this but bush never did a damn thing about it...
That's a damn bold statement. The CIA and FBI haven't had a reliable source of communication in years. The two departments worked AGAINST each other. You also realize Clinton cut a lot of the CIA right?

Hindsight is 20/20, I can't sit here and believe you guys honestly think 9/11 is/was Bush's fault. There is not enough man-power to check every lead, it's just not humanly possible. I guess it's Bush's fault that bin Hiden wasn't pursued after the USS Cole bombing in 2000 right?
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:34 PM   #53
Z28 Heritage

Can anyone clarify the "economy is real good" part? I'm a computer programmer who's job was offshored and was part of the telecom industry
which went down the tubes. Middle aged.....no comparable jobs to what i
had....if and a big if somebody wants you because of your age. Just wondering if we took all the people whos unemployment ran out and no longer count in the unemployment statistics and counted these people
what would the unemployment rate IN NJ be? Each month people roll off
and relatively the same number go on which keeps the rate at a supposed 5%. We could have a fake 5% rate forever that way. And if you look at every economic survey for the state of NJ and do your research on the economy in NJ the economy in NJ is poor....Thats just a fact. We lost all the manufacturing jobs and now all the high-tech jobs. Do the research. So where does this "the economy is good" mentality develop from?
Z28 Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:47 PM   #54
Brando56894
15 Second Club

9/11 wasnt bush's fault it was the governments fault
- Pancake Bunny Club Member #3

OG!
Brando56894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:14 PM   #55
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
That's a damn bold statement. The CIA and FBI haven't had a reliable source of communication in years. The two departments worked AGAINST each other. You also realize Clinton cut a lot of the CIA right?

Hindsight is 20/20, I can't sit here and believe you guys honestly think 9/11 is/was Bush's fault. There is not enough man-power to check every lead, it's just not humanly possible. I guess it's Bush's fault that bin Hiden wasn't pursued after the USS Cole bombing in 2000 right?
I never said it was all bush's fault, I simply said that if you get near a hundred leads for the same attack that you should probably investigate it. I'm not pointing a finger at any one person. Clinton happened to have better relations with other countries and was good at avoiding war. Bush went against the UN and most of our allies and invaded Iraq with no concrete evidence that they had WMD's. a tactless move if you ask me.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:51 AM   #56
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
Show me where your boy Clinton had a surplus? It was on paper, nothing more. Also, how would you expect ANY president to overcome a national disaster like 9/11 without the economy hurting?

No threats of war? How can you say Bush had ANYTHING to do with 9-11?(which started this entire fiasco) If you REALLY want to dig deep Clinton could've nailed bin Hiden while he was in office be said he wasn't a threat. I may think Bush is an idiot but c'mon, Clinton ****ed up in some areas too.

Where else are you going to read that Clinton had a surplus? Clinton, was the best pres. that we had in yrs... Of course he had problems but he had alot more upsides also....So what that he got a blow job it didn't effect any of our lives personnally and yes he lied but would you tell the truth if you were in that situation? What he should have said is that this is between my wife and I...Now, just because he got blown the Republicans wanted to impeach him hardcore but with this war going for 4 yrs. and Bush said that we would be out of there by (don't quote me) june of last yr. nothing has been said unbelievable!!! We are coming up on the 5th yr. of 9/11 and still no Bin Ladin!!

Also, everytime Bush opens his mouth he sounds like a retart...Then it is a supposed war going on in Iraq and you have a couple of soldiers who shoot some supposedly innocent people and they are going to jail c'mon that is BS!!!I know if I was there and with all of your buddies getting snuffed with car bombs I am shooting 1st ask questions later myself especially when the car isn't stoppping it is a war that **** happens..
Old 07-18-2006, 07:53 AM   #57
BigAls87Z28

I think that his scandle stopped him from worrying about other issues. I remember that whenever he would launch a missle attack or bomb something, that the media said it was to distract the public from the REAL news, which was him lying about a BJ. Hell, they made a movie about it! Wag the Dog, was about how the White House faked a war to keep attention off the Pres.'s scandles. It could be said that all the investigation and such kept Clinton from doing his job, insted he was in front of a Grand Jury, so he could never realize what was going on and act on it.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:42 PM   #58
shane27

clinton lied to the world about monica, we found out. makes me wonder what else he lied about that we didnt find out.

and al queda was based in iraq which is why we went there

and even tho you cant win the war on terrorism you have to do something to prevent it, you cant just sit back and not do **** and hope it goes away. otherwise it will get out of control

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:51 PM   #59
BigAls87Z28

Bush lied to America about WMD and now has put hundreds of thousands of soldiers that invaded a country against the UN, smack dab in the middle if a 1000 year old war for nothing. I think that trump's the BJ thing by....oh...I dunno....over 2000, 2000+ dead boys sent into a meaningless war.
Let that sit in your ****ing head. 2000+ troops died because the Pres lied about WMD and invaded another country. How many people died cause of a blow job? None.
Dont even ****ing think about comparing Clinton to Bush.

Last edited by BigAls87Z28; 07-19-2006 at 05:54 PM.
BigAls87Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #60
V
Stalker

V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 06:11 PM   #61
Frosty

Quote:
clinton lied to the world about monica, we found out. makes me wonder what else he lied about that we didnt find out.

and al queda was based in iraq which is why we went there

I'm by no means a Clinton fan but would you honestly say you'd admit to cheating on your wife or g/f? If you say you'd just easily admit it you're a liar.

Actually, most of the members of the hijacking crew of 9-11 were from Saudia Arabia. Maybe al Queda is/was based in Iraq it's still a known fact Saudia Arabia had a lot to do with 9/11.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 07-19-2006, 06:19 PM   #62
shane27

Quote:
I'm by no means a Clinton fan but would you honestly say you'd admit to cheating on your wife or g/f? If you say you'd just easily admit it you're a liar.

Actually, most of the members of the hijacking crew of 9-11 were from Saudia Arabia. Maybe al Queda is/was based in Iraq it's still a known fact Saudia Arabia had a lot to do with 9/11.
i wouldnt lie about it publically on national tv to millions maybe billions of people.

iraq had WOMD which is why we went there

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28
Bush lied to America about WMD and now has put hundreds of thousands of soldiers that invaded a country against the UN, smack dab in the middle if a 1000 year old war for nothing. I think that trump's the BJ thing by....oh...I dunno....over 2000, 2000+ dead boys sent into a meaningless war.
Let that sit in your ****ing head. 2000+ troops died because the Pres lied about WMD and invaded another country. How many people died cause of a blow job? None.
Dont even ****ing think about comparing Clinton to Bush.
oh and how many ****ing people died on 9.11 cuz clinton was too busy screwing around and being a total ****tard and running this country into the ground. he made us vulnurable, by not taking action.

how did bush lie about WMD? you have no evidance and u just say a whole bunch of crap without any facts. i will compare bush to clinton becasue clinton is a jackass...this is war buddy and people die. it sucks but its how it is. were in iraq for a reason. btw isnt it congress that allows us to go to war?

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)

Last edited by shane27; 07-19-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #63
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
i wouldnt lie about it publically on national tv to millions maybe billions of people.

oh and how many ****ing people died on 9.11 cuz clinton was too busy screwing around and being a total ****tard and running this country into the ground. he made us vulnurable, by not taking action.

how did bush lie about WMD? you have no evidance and u just say a whole bunch of crap without any facts. i will compare bush to clinton becasue clinton is a jackass...this is war buddy and people die. it sucks but its how it is. were in iraq for a reason. btw isnt it congress that allows us to go to war?

Wow!! I take it that you are republican...
Old 07-19-2006, 07:45 PM   #64
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow 88
Wow!! I take it that you are republican...
So am I but this guy is a ****ing joke.

Old 07-19-2006, 07:47 PM   #65
Frosty

Quote:

As much as I dislike him for lying he did what ANY MAN would do, he wasn't the President on TV, he was just every normal man. Of course I fault him for being a liar but I don't blame him.

Wait, I thought we were in Iraq because al Queda was based there..now it's because they had WMD's? Which one is it? Are you sure you're not John Kerry with all of the flip flopping?

No one has really touched on the 2 probably reason on why we're there.

Old 07-19-2006, 07:55 PM   #66
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
So am I but this guy is a ****ing joke.
As you can see I said it with sarcasm as it seems that the republicans do no wrong in his eyes....

That brings up a good question....what makes oneself to choose a political party? I am willing to bet that 99.9% of the people go with what their parents consider themselves....

So, lets hear it boys and girls prove me wrong....
Old 07-19-2006, 08:03 PM   #67
Frosty

My dad and his side of the family are Democrat. My mom could care less and her side of the family usually vote Republican but don't get involved too much with politics.

I'm registered Republican because of their business backrounds(well, aside from this adminstration), the balls to back up what they say and usually the non-political correct approach. I don't agree with tax and spend Democrats or ones that appease minorities or social programs.

The ironic thing is the 2 big issues with the Republicans are ones I don't agree with. I'm for woman's choice and gay rights, which goes against their views but who cares.

I might actually re-register as an Independent because the two party political system is going downhill. Neither party gives a flying **** about the normal people. They care about their special interest groups or they try to appease certain groups of people. They squabble over petty ******** while the every day person like you and me get left out in the cold.

Old 07-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #68
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

the two most probably reasons for being in Iraq.

1. finish what dear ole dad couldn't
2. oil
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #69
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian

2. oil

/thread

ohh and theres not gonna be a WW3, at least not because of this crap.

ok now /thread.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #70
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian

2. oil
I'll give you #1. I don't think it's #2

Look at the map, look at where Iraq is. Think about this, if we're going to be in the Middle East for the long haul to "fight terrorism" we need an established base/friendly area if we're going to launch other offensives in other countries.

I could be way off, could be out of my mind but if you really look at it it's not far off.

Old 07-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #71
WayFast84

Quote:
I would 100% telling the truth admit it to my girlfreind that I cheated on her if I did.
Old 07-20-2006, 01:05 PM   #72
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
dont even ****ing TRY to throw around 9/11 for all of your little "democrats are the root of all evil" ********. And how is staying out of war, bringing the country out of debt into surplus, creating tons of jobs, and WORRYING MORE ABOUT THE COUNTRYS INTERNAL PROBLEMS running it into the ground? Bush has sucessfully plunged us way the **** back into debt, lies about things that actually affect american lives, lets the economy, crime, and all other internal situations go to **** just because he's trying to be the tough guy? That my friend, is running a country into the ground.

Here's something for you: if all we worry about is going after other countries that may attack us, then eventually we'll have nothing left for them to attack.

And here's another something: Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen. This was to convince Congress that we had enough reason to go into WW2. History repeats itself.

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.

Last edited by Savage_Messiah; 07-20-2006 at 01:08 PM.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:58 PM   #73
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

shane youre getting owned, give up

so anyway, i was reading this website the other day. they said a plane on a treadmill that matches the planes speed will never take off. i say it will. discuss

B18B1 FTW
GP99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 04:13 PM   #74
shane27

you know why daddy gave up? cuz the world told him too and now look at us. if he was allowed to finuish it off we wouldnt be here.

but anyway how do u say its for oil? any speceifc reasoning? looked at gas lately?

oh and sorry for not stating all my facts into one post for the 10th time Frosty. i was trying to state things bluntly but i guess thats not good enough for you. either way both is true. iraq had both WMD and was a home of al queda. which reason do you liek better?

and 9.11 happened partly becasue clinton didnt do **** for our national security.if it came out before as it was all his fault im SRYYY, but i ment partyly his fault. which it was.

Old 07-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #75
Frosty

Shane, give it up. As much as I think Iraq had WMD's that were moved there was still not enough proof to claim they definately had WMD's. Will it come out later that they had them? Probably. It doesn't matter. Bush sold the American people and the world that Iraq had and was making WMD's and there has been no substantial proof. We're just now finding some bits and pieces on info.

Also, you need to read up, the world had nothing to do with us not completing the job in Desert Storm. Our own government, namely Congress decided that they didn't want to push all the way to Baghdad because there was no exit plan in place.

Also, nice way to avoid my Saudia Arabia reference.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge