Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 06:29 AM   #76
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
National debt is the total amount of money owed by the government. Budget deficit is the annual amount of money that spending exceeds revenue. In both cases, Clinton reduced the national debt to its lowest since the Civil War, erasing all budget deficits for nearly 150 years, and Bush not only put them all back on, but added more than at any point in history.
Really? Show me where the budget balance was real? It was on paper, It would have been balanced if they followed his plan for "X" amount of years.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 02-12-2008 at 06:30 AM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:28 AM   #77
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane27 View Post
one of the best??? he was fooling around with an intern and lied to the united states about it, not including countless other shady things the clinton's have done in the past... if anything you can classify him with jimmy carter as one of the worst.

edit: i didnt bother reading anyone elses post unless it was real short. i know jersey is a blue state and trying to inform them about how corrupted, dangerous, and foolish the democratic party is nearly impossible.
the point very well taken -- the left only uses -- bad behavior to point out other bad behavior -- AND no open discussion about facts ( just far left or right web site spout ) and name calling - jz
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #78
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
one of the best??? he was fooling around with an intern and lied to the united states about it, not including countless other shady things the clinton's have done in the past... if anything you can classify him with jimmy carter as one of the worst.

edit: i didnt bother reading anyone elses post unless it was real short. i know jersey is a blue state and trying to inform them about how corrupted, dangerous, and foolish the democratic party is nearly impossible.
He lied about about having sex. Its not the US's business to know what he does in his private life.
Nothing is as shady as some of the crap that has been pulled in the past by republicans.

And if Hillary is so bad, lets see who the right is supporting this time around? Goverment is corrupt, no matter what party is in power. Our country was founded on it. We love money and material things. It is our culture, it is our way of life.
The republicans have enlarged this goverment so much, and they have consumed so many billions of dollars in 8 years that we are so far in the hole it will take years to catch up. Our banks are defaulting and cannot keep up with the subprime fall out that banks from all over the world are buying into our debt, and we will have to repay them. Our country is being bought right out from under us. Our goverment over the past 8 years has done nothing but pay through the nose for a war we should have never enterd into. A war we should have never had. Trillions of loaned money is being spent, and money we will have to make up.

In this time, we need someone with a stern forceful hand. We need a no nonsence person in the White House. Its either Clinton or McCain. Either of them will get the job done. Everyone else is just a nice face. No one else is as strong or as knowlageable as these two when it comes to politics, foreign policy, and getting the job done. I hope America doesnt go into an American Idol type voting frenzy when they look at Obama and think he is just great. I have a feeling he will get the nod...and thats depressing knowing that this nation is nothing but a bunch of 16 year old teenage girls.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:41 AM   #79
firehawk1120

If another clinton gets elected I'm going to seriously consider moving to Canadia.... LOL

I don't care if it's a Democrat just not her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself, not to mention she a woman and other middle east countries will not want to deal with her. Don't trust the family, whether it be her, bill or chelsea... LMAO
firehawk1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:46 AM   #80
JohnG

Quote:
one of the best???
yes -- check his approval ratings when left office, and compare that to those of Bush 1 when he left...

if there weren't term limits on the presidency, Bill Clinton would probably still be in office !
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #81
The Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow 88 View Post
we were supposed to be out of Iraq in the summer of '05 or '06! Check your calendar dude it's '08 and we're still there wasting time and money! Not to mention that there is 3906 casualties since the war began and 29,000+ wounded! Why?
Because Bin Laden is hiding there????

Oh, no, it's because they have Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Seriously, when Clinton was in office and we had the Desert Storm operation, they went in, bombed the CRAP out of that messhole, and got things straightened out with very few casualties and in a relatively short amount of time. IMO, Bush should have never entered Iraq, he should have sent every Marine sniper and badass on the hunt for Bin Laden and his band of nutcases for attacking us on our own soil!!!! That was what this "war" was really supposed to be started for.

But no, Bin Laden et.al have been on the run for 6.5 YEARS. Sure, they catch one of them every now and again, but the 6'5" guy hooked up to a dialysis machine is too hard to find. We got into Iraq for the wrong reasons, we've wasted trillions of dollars on a war there, and the irony of it all is that there are still people homeless after Hurricane Katrina (again, on our own soil). We should be taking care of our own people better, before worrying about other countries.

And Bob, so you don't get pissed, I voted for Hillary.

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...
The Fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #82
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPI Monte SS View Post
And Bob, so you don't get pissed, I voted for Hillary.
Pretty sure that's why he started this thread....out of anger for people voting for her.
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #83
The Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy View Post
Pretty sure that's why he started this thread....out of anger for people voting for her.
True; but at least I did own up to it!

Old 02-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #84
SteveR
I <3 sheep

Quote:
T Not to mention that there is 3906 casualties since the war began and 29,000+ wounded! Why?
Actually, casualties are measured by those who die on the battlefield. Those that die in a hospital, in Germany, on an airplane etc. aren't counted as 'casualties'. Sounds crazy but its true.
'78 Big Wheel- 2FWFP
SteveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #85
SteveR
I <3 sheep

Quote:
Seriously, when Clinton was in office and we had the Desert Storm operation
Desert Storm was Bush Sr.
'78 Big Wheel- 2FWFP
Old 02-12-2008, 11:40 AM   #86
SteveR
I <3 sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Really? Show me where the budget balance was real? It was on paper, It would have been balanced if they followed his plan for "X" amount of years.
The national debt would have been balanced if it was followed after Clinton left office, which it wasnt. The budget was balanced, which is how the national debt was brought down for eight years.
'78 Big Wheel- 2FWFP
Old 02-12-2008, 11:42 AM   #87
edpontiac91

Quote:
A quote from BUSH "SR" also, was that he would NEVER invade a country that would only bog us down, was a NO WIN situation, and that we could NOT get out of. The country he was talking about was IRAQ

1994 25th ANNIVERSARY TRANS AM GT -1
of ONLY 2,000 made/ Only 128 made with a HURST 6-Speed Manual and 91 with T-Tops and Compact Disc/ K & N Filtercharger/Magnaflow Performance Muffler/Air Foil- ORIGINAL MINT Arctic White Ultra Rare SURVIVOR. DAYTONA 500 PACE CAR Decal Kit!

SOLD: 1989 Turbo T/A in 1991 it ran 12:18@115 mph

Last edited by edpontiac91; 02-12-2008 at 12:27 PM.
edpontiac91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #88
SteveR
I <3 sheep

Quote:
We got into Iraq for the wrong reasons, we've wasted trillions of dollars on a war there, and the irony of it all is that there are still people homeless after Hurricane Katrina (again, on our own soil). We should be taking care of our own people better, before worrying about other countries.
That is so true. After the tornado in Brooklyn a few years ago (yes, its true lol) the director of FEMA was interviewed about a week later and they were asked why it took so long for FEMA to show up, and they replied, "why do we have to be here earlier? The charities and people will fix this." That tells the story of our governments mentality in one interview. Why fix New Orleans? The charities and celebrities will do it for us. And who is fixing New Orleans? Charities and celebrities. At least Jimmy Carter is down there building houses.
'78 Big Wheel- 2FWFP
Old 02-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #89
The Fixer

Quote:
Doh! High school was a long time ago, and I forgot Sr. was President then. Either way, GW has handled Iraq terribly. He should have taken lessons from his dad!

Old 02-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #90
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
Actually, casualties are measured by those who die on the battlefield. Those that die in a hospital, in Germany, on an airplane etc. aren't counted as 'casualties'. Sounds crazy but its true.

Ok then it was 3290 in actual combat...
Old 02-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #91
JerzyIroc

A vote for Hilary is a vote for herpes!!
JerzyIroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #92
JerzyIroc

lol i kno that was really juvenile. I personally voted for Obama. While Clinton does have some good ideas, as well as Mcain, they're both more of the same. To be honest this country has done such a horrible turn for the worst the last 8 years its sad. Bush lied his ass off about what was going on in iraq and fooled everyone. In that video on the GOP site it shows all these dems who were for the war in iraq. Well ya because bush LIED to them as well as everyone else in this country. While Bill was a good president, it doesnt mean Hiilary will be. And thats where people make the mistake. She's more of the same ol BS. This country needs some new fresh ideas. It needs someone who isnt interested in being a bully or their own personal agenda. It doesnt need someone thats gonna talk about doing things then change their mind two seconds later. It also doesnt need someone who is gonna base his presidency on his/her religous ideas.

Last edited by JerzyIroc; 02-13-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #93
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzyIroc View Post
lol i kno that was really juvenile. I personally voted for Obama. While Clinton does have some good ideas, as well as Mcain, they're both more of the same. To be honest this country has done such a horrible turn for the worst the last 8 years its sad. Bush lied his ass off about what was going on in iraq and fooled everyone. In that video on the GOP site it shows all these dems who were for the war in iraq. Well ya because bush LIED to them as well as everyone else in this country. While Bill was a good president, it doesnt mean Hiilary will be. And thats where people make the mistake. She's more of the same ol BS. This country needs some new fresh ideas. It needs someone who isnt interested in being a bully or their own personal agenda. It doesnt need someone thats gonna talk about doing things then change their mind two seconds later. It also doesnt need someone who is gonna base his presidency on his/her religous ideas.
BTW the gop film dated all of them while clinton was in the white house and your right its bushes fault keep thinking that way fellow your going places -jz
Old 02-13-2008, 05:52 PM   #94
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Angry

Quote:
Actually I was just looking for facts...I didn't know of anybody in my circles who was voting for Hillary, so I posted up here. Honestly, I get more pizzed about people NOT voting and then wanna hook up their "BITCH! BITCH! BITCH" wagons. If people believe strongly enough in someone that they will vote for 'em, well, that is what America is all about. And even though my man Mitt is out of it, I'm still wearing his button. F' it!

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!

Last edited by unstable bob gable; 02-13-2008 at 06:00 PM.
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #95
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable bob gable View Post
Actually I was just looking for facts...I didn't know of anybody in my circles who was voting for Hillary, so I posted up here. Honestly, I get more pizzed about people NOT voting and then wanna hook up their "BITCH! BITCH! BITCH" wagons. If people believe strongly enough in someone that they will vote for 'em, well, that is what America is all about. And even though my man Mit is out of it, I'm still wearing his button. F' it!
Oh. And Mitt isn't technically out of it. He just suspended it, so he still has those delegates votes from before. He cannot, however, win the race at this rate against Mccain. He can still come in second though.
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #96
JerzyIroc

o ya you're right. opps. i didnt even realize it before. My mistake. He still lied though and he still effed up with his decision.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:06 PM   #97
edpontiac91

Quote:
Oh. And Mitt isn't technically out of it. He just suspended it, so he still has those delegates votes from before. He cannot, however, win the race at this rate against Mccain. He can still come in second though.
Another thought here on the McCain ticket is the Vice President choice. Even if McCain is elected, people know that age is NOT on his side. So the choice of VP may VERY WELL sway a lot of voters due to the fact that the VP could be the next President in an instant. If that be Mitt R, those voters may well still vote for that ticket.

1994 25th ANNIVERSARY TRANS AM GT -1
of ONLY 2,000 made/ Only 128 made with a HURST 6-Speed Manual and 91 with T-Tops and Compact Disc/ K & N Filtercharger/Magnaflow Performance Muffler/Air Foil- ORIGINAL MINT Arctic White Ultra Rare SURVIVOR. DAYTONA 500 PACE CAR Decal Kit!

SOLD: 1989 Turbo T/A in 1991 it ran 12:18@115 mph
edpontiac91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #98
johnjzjz

A CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT:
You have two cows. You keep one and give one to your neighbor.

A SOCIALIST:
You have two cows. The government takes one and gives it to your neighbor.

AN AMERICAN REPUBLICAN:
You have two cows. Your neighbor has none. So what?

AN AMERICAN DEMOCRAT:
You have two cows. Your neighbor has none. You feel guilty for being successful. You vote people into office who tax your cows, forcing you to sell one to raise money to pay the tax. The people you voted
for then take the tax money and buy a cow and give it to your neighbor. You feel righteous.

A COMMUNIST:
You have two cows. The government seizes both and provides you with milk.

A FASCIST:
You have two cows. The government seizes both and sells you the milk. You join the underground and start a campaign of sabotage.

DEMOCRACY, AMERICAN STYLE:
You have two cows. The government taxes you to the point you have to sell both to support a man in a foreign country who has only one cow, which was a gift from your government.

CAPITALISM, AMERICAN STYLE:
You have two cows. You sell one, buy a bull, and build a herd of cows.

BUREAUCRACY, AMERICAN STYLE:
You have two cows. The government takes them both, shoots one, milks the other, pays you for the milk, then pours the milk down the drain.

AN AMERICAN CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. You are surprised when the cow drops dead.

A FRENCH CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You go on strike because you want three cows.

A JAPANESE CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk. You then create clever cow cartoon images called Cowkimon and market them World-Wide.

A GERMAN CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You re-engineer them so they live for 100 years, eat once a month, and milk themselves.

A BRITISH CORPORATION:
You have two cows. They are mad. They die. Pass the shepherd's pie, please.

AN ITALIAN CORPORATION:
You have two cows, but you don't know where they are. You break for lunch.

A RUSSIAN CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You count them and learn you have five cows. You count them again and learn you have 42 cows. You count them again and learn you have 12 cows. You stop counting cows and open another bottle of vodka.

A SWISS CORPORATION:
You have 5000 cows, none of which belong to you. You charge others for storing them.

A BRAZILIAN CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You enter into a partnership with an American corporation. Soon you have 1000 cows and the American corporation declares bankruptcy.

AN INDIAN CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You worship both of them.

A CHINESE CORPORATION:
You have two cows. You have 300 people milking them. You claim full employment, high bovine productivity, and arrest the newsman who reported on them.

AN ISRAELI CORPORATION:
There are these two Jewish cows, right? They open a milk factory, an ice cream store, and then sell the movie rights. They send their calves to Harvard to become doctors. So, who needs people?

AN ARKANSAS CORPORATION:
You have two cows. That one on the left is running for president.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #99
shane27

Quote:
That BJ hurt the U.S.? How? Bush, has lied several times as well like we were supposed to be out of Iraq in the summer of '05 or '06! Check your calendar dude it's '08 and we're still there wasting time and money! Not to mention that there is 3906 casualties since the war began and 29,000+ wounded! Why?
"supposed to" being the key words , how that turns into a lie im not quite sure
and wow almost 4 thousand soldiers dead. thats some major dent in our military considering were fighting for freedom and anti terrorism. give me a break

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:25 PM   #100
shane27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
yes -- check his approval ratings when left office, and compare that to those of Bush 1 when he left...

if there weren't term limits on the presidency, Bill Clinton would probably still be in office !
i could care less about approval ratings and polls my friend. i look at what they actually did or did not do. if you think Clinton was great i really feel sorry for you and anyone else who thinks so.

if Bush did what Clinton did with Monica, this country would be all over bush like white on effing rice. you people would have a friggen field day and a 3 ring circus with popcorn and tasty beverages.

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)

Last edited by shane27; 02-13-2008 at 08:27 PM.
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge