Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #101
Rafterman

Did ANYBODY read the title?
Old 02-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #102
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafterman View Post
Did ANYBODY read the title?
Heh. Where politics are involved, EVERYBODY has to haul out their soap box and shoot off their pieholes. An admin actually offered to clean up this thread and boot all the mouthbreathers, but I didn't want to have to see him devote a week of his time to bull chit like that!

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:21 AM   #103
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane27 View Post
"supposed to" being the key words , how that turns into a lie im not quite sure
and wow almost 4 thousand soldiers dead. thats some major dent in our military considering were fighting for freedom and anti terrorism. give me a break

Are you for real? Fighting for freedom? When did (Iraq) invade us? Also, when you tell the country that you are going to be withdrawing your troops on a certain DATE and you don't that is called a LIE!! If you want anti-terrorism then we should be in Iran and a few other countries....Give you a break LOL!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:45 AM   #104
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstable bob gable View Post
Heh. Where politics are involved, EVERYBODY has to haul out their soap box and shoot off their pieholes. An admin actually offered to clean up this thread and boot all the mouthbreathers, but I didn't want to have to see him devote a week of his time to bull chit like that!
WOW you turned down special privileges -- pissing on a bees nest is what you wanted unless you think no one voicing an opposition to what was said is not allowed ((( soap box and shoot off their pieholes )))) we might be loosing free speech through political correctness but it has not happened yet -- no one side has a lock on whats going on even tho they have expressed they do --- jz
johnjzjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:18 AM   #105
Knipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjzjz View Post
WOW you turned down special privileges -- pissing on a bees nest is what you wanted unless you think no one voicing an opposition to what was said is not allowed ((( soap box and shoot off their pieholes )))) we might be loosing free speech through political correctness but it has not happened yet -- no one side has a lock on whats going on even tho they have expressed they do --- jz
he simply asked everyone to exhibit a little self control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.

Last edited by Knipps; 02-14-2008 at 07:19 AM.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:03 AM   #106
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow 88 View Post
That BJ hurt the U.S.? How?
People don't seem to realize the implications a little BJ or presidential affair can have on the nation. Back in the '60s, JFK had an affair with a woman who MANY believed was a plant by the East Germans to gain intelligence. Who's to say Lewinsky wasn't a plant by some terrorist organization? Obviously, that wasn't the case. But sexual liaisons are nothing new in espionage.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #107
shane27

Quote:
Are you for real? Fighting for freedom? When did (Iraq) invade us? Also, when you tell the country that you are going to be withdrawing your troops on a certain DATE and you don't that is called a LIE!! If you want anti-terrorism then we should be in Iran and a few other countries....Give you a break LOL!
thanks for the laugh dude, im not even going to reply to this cause ive said it dozens of other times. holy crap i love new jersey

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:56 AM   #108
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
if Bush did what Clinton did with Monica, this country would be all over bush like white on effing rice. you people would have a friggen field day and a 3 ring circus with popcorn and tasty beverages.
nope he didnt get a bj...,but he did

INVADE A SOVERIGN NATION, UNPROVOKED, AND WITH INTELL THAT WAS SEVERAL YEARS OLD. HE WENT IN, GUNS BLAZING, AND FOUND NOTHING. HE HAS LEFT A COUNTRY IN A CIVIL WAR, AND WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, BEING THE POLICE OF THE WORLD. WE ARE DYING FOR NOTHING, AND THE TERRORISTS ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS. HE DID NOT FINISH AFGANASTAND, AND WE ARE LOSING THERE!! THEY ARE POURING IN FROM EVERY ANGLE.
ON TOP OF THE FACT THAT OUR COUNTRY IS FALLING APART FROM HIS PISS POOR ECONOMIC PLAN OF HELPING THE RICH, AND ******** THE POOR WHILE DESTROYING THE MIDDLE CLASS.

Thats just a bit worse then getting a bj.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #109
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

A vote for Hilary is not a vote for Bill, and it shouldn't be a deciding factor. Go for the person with the experience, not a term as senator and the wife of a former president. No thanks:

(For those of you that don't know thats Senator Ted Kennedy next to Obama, he drove off a pier way back when and killed the girl who was his passenger)
Old 02-14-2008, 11:13 AM   #110
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
thanks for the laugh dude, im not even going to reply to this cause ive said it dozens of other times. holy crap i love new jersey
I'm glad that you think that over 3,000 troops killed and close to 30,000 wounded is a laughing matter!!! Apparently, you have not lost anybody due to this catastrophe of a "WAR"!!
Old 02-14-2008, 12:33 PM   #111
SteveR
I <3 sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by edpontiac91 View Post
Another thought here on the McCain ticket is the Vice President choice. Even if McCain is elected, people know that age is NOT on his side. So the choice of VP may VERY WELL sway a lot of voters due to the fact that the VP could be the next President in an instant.
Thats a good point. VP choices on both sides could attract, or turn away current and prospective voters.
'78 Big Wheel- 2FWFP
SteveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #112
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

I'm completely with AL and Slow 88. Shane how the **** could you laugh at even one US casualty?

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:56 PM   #113
jims69camaro

do you really think she has a chance? think about it. this country was founded by men, is run by men and will always be run by men. she doesn't have a chance in hell. ****, if she looked like she was going to win, someone would put a bullseye on her back. there are just too many weirdos in the united states for a woman to be elected president. and don't get me started on obama. want to see the south come alive? give him the nomination...

it's going to be john mccain. get used to it.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #114
maroman88
12 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jims69camaro View Post
do you really think she has a chance? think about it. this country was founded by men, is run by men and will always be run by men. she doesn't have a chance in hell. ****, if she looked like she was going to win, someone would put a bullseye on her back. there are just too many weirdos in the united states for a woman to be elected president. and don't get me started on obama. want to see the south come alive? give him the nomination...

hehee i was thinking the EXACT thing but didnt wanna be "that guy" and say it lol
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
maroman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #115
edpontiac91

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroman88 View Post
hehee i was thinking the EXACT thing but didnt wanna be "that guy" and say it lol
Hey, Jerry Springer, I think we have some contestants coming up for your next show. Stay tuned folks, Round 6 coming UP!

1994 25th ANNIVERSARY TRANS AM GT -1
of ONLY 2,000 made/ Only 128 made with a HURST 6-Speed Manual and 91 with T-Tops and Compact Disc/ K & N Filtercharger/Magnaflow Performance Muffler/Air Foil- ORIGINAL MINT Arctic White Ultra Rare SURVIVOR. DAYTONA 500 PACE CAR Decal Kit!

SOLD: 1989 Turbo T/A in 1991 it ran 12:18@115 mph

Last edited by edpontiac91; 02-14-2008 at 04:39 PM.
edpontiac91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #116
johnjzjz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah View Post
I'm completely with AL and Slow 88. Shane how the **** could you laugh at even one US casualty?
it never ceases to amaze me when so many who profess to be so smart loose sight of the real meaning behind a statement ---

i guess he is ( Shane ) too deep in his thinking for some of you who BTW have the wool pulled real tight

standing in the place i am i see it just that way YA THINK -- jz
Old 02-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #117
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
"supposed to" being the key words , how that turns into a lie im not quite sure
and wow almost 4 thousand soldiers dead. thats some major dent in our military considering were fighting for freedom and anti terrorism. give me a break

I don't give a **** what your thinking about! That is an ignorant statement case closed!

johnjzjz- Well, I would like to know what you think Mr. Repub.. Bush has been at the helm for almost 8yrs. now, so how do you think he did as a President?
Old 02-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #118
shane27

you people crack me the **** up
you really think im lauging about dead soldiers?
you really think the iraq invasion was unprovoked (remember 9/11 guys?)

i didnt know having bases in other countries was policing the world

one man cant fix all the problems of the economy in the country

and if you really think i was laughing about the soldiers ( idk how that was spun around)you seriously need to re read what i posted like, asap.

AND NOW im going to use my favirote metaphor here
the war on drugs.
if we didnt enforce drug laws, it would be out of control. even if we cant stop all the drug trafficking. the SAME THEORY applies to TERRORISM /end discussion thank you, GOOD NIGHT ILL BE HERE ALL ****IN WEEK /BOW

and as for nothing in iraq, ill give you all the link YET AGAIN
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

now stop arguing with me cuz im tired of prooving you all wrong

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)

Last edited by shane27; 02-14-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #119
johnjzjz

Quote:
I don't give a **** what your thinking about! That is an ignorant statement case closed!

johnjzjz- Well, I would like to know what you think Mr. Repub.. Bush has been at the helm for almost 8yrs. now, so how do you think he did as a President?
in the totality of the office of the president he has done as all some things that have helped some and things that have not helped anyone -- and his choices of people too advance his objectives has been faulted -- causing all kinds of things to happen not in the play at the time, with some 3000 people who are supposed to do their job for US who directly work for the office of the presidency : WE the people in a perfect world it would be great but that is never the case - unfortunately

so i am not in favor of some of what he has tryed to do with i believe good intension's - un like the loons on the far left who find jest in anything anyone does that they don't agree with - i believe he as so many of us do not and would not have an ulterior motive in what we try to do to advance the cause of America - and again in a perfect world we would agree but the line in the sand is too deep -- jz
Old 02-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #120
Frosty

Shane, I have to disagree with you with the war on drugs. Not that I'm a druggie or anything but please, PLEASE don't compare the fake ass war on drugs to the war on terrorism. The war on drugs is nothing more than a money maker for local, state and federal government.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:30 PM   #121
shane27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Shane, I have to disagree with you with the war on drugs. Not that I'm a druggie or anything but please, PLEASE don't compare the fake ass war on drugs to the war on terrorism. The war on drugs is nothing more than a money maker for local, state and federal government.
if anyone knows that its me considering i love the cannabis plant, but its also to keep control so half the population is ****ed up all the time.

and im sorry you think its a "fake ass war."

Old 02-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #122
bubba428

Quote:
Originally Posted by jims69camaro View Post

oops wrong flag

Seriously though, I wouldn't doubt there being a serious issue in the south with obama...the only reason white dems are voting for him is cause Hillary is the anti-Christ

Last edited by bubba428; 02-14-2008 at 08:39 PM.
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #123
Frosty

Quote:
if anyone knows that its me considering i love the cannabis plant, but its also to keep control so half the population is ****ed up all the time.

and im sorry you think its a "fake ass war."
See, weed isn't controlled, it's BANNED. With other drugs that are legal and ruining society it makes you question the motives behind the laws. If weed is illegal alcohol most certainly should. I'm not gonna turn this into a "everyone should be able to smoke weed" message but lets call it how it is man. There are drugs out there that are legal yet they're just as bad, if not worse than those that are banned.

You know that 60% of drug related prison inmates dealt with marijuana? Like I said....it's a $$$ maker.

The DEA seizes BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars in drug $$ and property
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 02-14-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #124
bubba428

Bob you should have made it a poll.....
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:26 PM   #125
unstable bob gable
American Road Warrior

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba428 View Post
Bob you should have made it a poll.....
Everybody still woulda did their gum flexin' even with just a poll.

1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: Gran'pa lookin' 150+ mph turbo rocket.

2013 Dodge Avenger RT: Wastelands cruiser.

2008 Crown Vic Police Interceptor: 'Nuff said!

THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS WORSE THEN IMPORTS ARE RICED OUT IMPORTS!!!
unstable bob gable is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge