Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases

Notices

Old 02-08-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
Paul Huryk

Exclamation Upcoming Group Purchase - 7 days only!

I was sent a notice from my major parts supplier that next week they will have their annual seven day sale (2013 is the fourth year running). This sale will discount their normal prices up to 20% for the brands listed below. As with the Magnaflow group purchase that some of you got in on, the majority of items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer to my shop, which can take up to 10 days - if it is in stock. As we want to save everyone on the board money, we will pass savings directly onto you in terms of lower prices. Keep in mind that if you live in NJ, you will have to pay 7% sales tax. Shipping is extra if you cannot come to my shop to pick up ordered items - although it may be possible for me to bring items to the BWW meet if they arrive early enough.

This sale is not F-Body specific - if they carry the part, I can get it for any car - whether it be a Magnaflow muffler for a 1967 Mustang, KW 5th gen coilovers, or a K&N CAI that fits a SRT8 Challenger.

Here is the list of brands:

****The sale of the year is around the corner and ready to deliver for it's 4th year in a row. For those of you that missed last week's email listing some of the manufacturers participating in the this year's Stocked and Loaded here's a reminder. Keep in mind that there's even more in store that we're still finalizing to lock in the best deals for you.

ACL Engine Bearings
AEM Electronics
AEM Intakes
AFE
Agency Power
Alta
ARP Fasteners
Borla
Belltech
BLOX Racing
Bully Dog
Brian Crower
Clutch Masters
COBB
Davies Craig
DBA
DeatschWerks
DiabloSport
Edge
Eibach
Fidanza
Goodridge
GSC Power Division
GT-Spec
K1 Technologies
Enkei Wheels
Energy Suspension
Fluidampr
Gates
GrimmSpeed
Innovate Motorsports
Invidia
Injen Technology
K & N
King Engine Bearing
KW Suspension
Magnaflow
Manley
MBRP
Mishimoto
Motul
Muteki
Perrin Performance
Project Mu
Rally Armor
Skunk2 Racing
ST Suspension
Stoptech
Superchips
Tanabe
Turbosmart
Venair
Wiseco
Whiteline

Stocked and Loaded 2013..............bigger and better than ever and this is the only place you can find it.****
Old 02-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

i would love any type of dicount on some BOZE forged rims, but i dont see them listed

i looked at the list of companys, and also didnt see one specializing in brake lines. im looking for the main line(s) to connect the master cyl to the rear ent T junction . hard lines, pre-bent, preflared. bolt on install. any of your suppliers have those at a discount?

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
Paul Huryk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
i would love any type of dicount on some BOZE forged rims, but i dont see them listed

i looked at the list of companys, and also didnt see one specializing in brake lines. im looking for the main line(s) to connect the master cyl to the rear ent T junction . hard lines, pre-bent, preflared. bolt on install. any of your suppliers have those at a discount?
Except for certain Enkei (certain classic designs) wheels, they do not carry wheels or tires.

I will look, but did not see any brand associated with brake lines - sale or not...

What car is it?
Old 02-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

the 87 iroc but i think i got a few companies in mind for the lines

a year from now ill be in thr market for some exhaust probably magnaflow

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:27 PM   #5
Paul Huryk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
the 87 iroc but i think i got a few companies in mind for the lines

a year from now ill be in thr market for some exhaust probably magnaflow
No one on my list carries brake lines unfortunately - very niche market...

Magnaflow pricing is going to stay as is for the forseeable future, let me know if you need anything. BTW, ordered the cat back for my GTA - can't wait to get rid of the dynomax on there now.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #6
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Huryk View Post
BTW, ordered the cat back for my GTA - can't wait to get rid of the dynomax on there now.
Didnt you just put a Y pipe on that car?
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #7
Paul Huryk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
Didnt you just put a Y pipe on that car?
Bear - yes I did, RPM had to pull the y-pipe when he welded in the subframes, so in it went. Fits like a glove and is stainless steel...

The previous owner had put a dynomax exhaust on the car - problem is that the 3" cat back pipe necks down to 2.5" right before the muffler, causing a nice restriction. So I ordered a Magnaflow cat back (I have a practically new MF cat on there now).

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases