Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > East Central Jersey

Notices

Old 07-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #1
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Shore Dreams for Kids July 14th - Seaside

Shore Dreams for Kids is the single most well run charity event that I've ever taken part in, and they need land volunteers (think fair activities), cars show participants, dockhands, and boat owners/drivers. Come out for a great day in the sun while giving special needs/terminally ill children the time of their lives!

SHORE DREAMS FOR KIDS 16th Annual Event

Saturday July 14, 2018
Seaside Heights, NJ
11:00am – 3:00pm
(Rain Date: Sunday July 15, 2018)

We are seeking LAND volunteers to help out with operations on the field and docks. We offer a flexible morning or afternoon schedule if you cannot stay the entire day.

We are also seeking BOAT volunteers to provide rides to our participants. If you cannot stay all day, that is no problem, we offer three different time slots to choose from, 11:00am; 12:00pm & 1:00pm

TO VOLUNTEER
for LAND or WATER Operations

Click her https://bit.ly/29dTA96 to sign up using our online Volunteer Enrollment form or cut & paste the following link to sign up http://www.shoredreamsforkids.org/Sh..._f…/Event.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
at info@shoredreamsforkids.org

We hope we can count on your support to help Shore Dreams for Kids make a difference for those less fortunate!

THANK YOU,
Shore Dreams For Kids Board Of Directors

https://bit.ly/29dTA96
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:09 PM   #2
MDSheds_SS
11 sec club

Social Networks:

MDSheds team was on the dock last year helping with loading/unloading kids on/off the boats. Was by far the best event that I have ever participated in. Unfortunately can’t make it this year, but my father will be down there as he has for the last few years. If you are free, hop in the car and head down.
86 Buick GN Lesabre 1 of 117 (4-Sale)
MDSheds_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #3
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS View Post
MDSheds team was on the dock last year helping with loading/unloading kids on/off the boats. Was by far the best event that I have ever participated in. Unfortunately can’t make it this year, but my father will be down there as he has for the last few years. If you are free, hop in the car and head down.
Tell him to keep an eye out for a red Cobalt bowrider (me) and a bright orange Maxum cuddy (my buddy John)
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > East Central Jersey