Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Slow-V6

2003 Ford SVT Cobra 10th anniversary Vert

I am looking to sell my 03 Cobra that I picked up a month ago. I got a steal on the car as the back window was busted out of it, the Check engine light was on and would not pass inspection, and the owner thought it had a bad clutch.. The window has been replaced, the codes were 02 and Cat codes which have been taken care of and has a 7/15 inspection sticker on it, and the bad clutch ended up being a clutch cable. The car was really dirty and I have washed it and cleaned it up some. Could use a full detail..

The car has 20500 miles on it. Its a 10th anniversary package. Its bright red with a black top and black/red leather interior. The car has a Cold air, Pully, Bassani Xpipe, magnaflow catback, Rear diff brace, factory subframe connectors, 3.73 gears, and a tune. Car made 471rwhp and 516rwtq on 13psi in 100 degree heat 2 weeks ago.

The bad...

There are 2 dents on the car.. 1 is in the rear Passenger side 1/4 and the other is in the Passenger Door. I have had 2 body work guys say they are easy dents to knock out. The previous owner said that someone backed into his back bumper so he had to get the back bumper repainted. The title is clean and the carfax is clean on the Cobra. There is some oxidation in the paint on the rear of the car but with some buffing that will come out and I am going to get to that once we get out of this heat wave. The rear passenger caliber busted on the previous owner and he replaced it but the wheel has some rust on it. A wheel shop should be able to clean it up.. Tires need a balencing again once it gets cooler out I am gonna take them to a shop to have done.. The supercharger tensioner rattles when its cold but that goes away once the car is warm.

The good..

The car looks great even with just only washing it. The interior is very nice. It feels like a brand new car when you drive.. It does not leak at all unless you go through a touchless wash and it only leaks on a little spot on the D/S window. It runs like a champ. The car is loud and the supercharger screams. Very fun car to drive and should trap in the 118-122mph range @ the track. It has Hankook tires with around 50% tread left on them.

Would like to try to get 24,000 for the car OBO. I am flexible on the price but I dont need to sell it.. The 03/04 Cobras are the Mustangs to have. The car is still blue booked in the 26,000 range in Good condition. Call or txt me if interested.. Jeff 757-510-4465. I will have pics up shortly. For now you can view the car on my Fquik page. I will post up the Dyno graph as well.
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles