Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
BlackOnyx79z

Looking for a 79' Z28 RH tail light lens HELP!

I would like to know if anyone out there has a 78-81 Z28/Berlinetta Right Hand side tailight lens only? I am looking for one that is near "MINT" condition. I have found a brand new LH side, but the right hand side ones are not made in production yet and I have called many places. Even E-Bay has a few, but they are not that great and have spider cracks and fading. I want to know if someone has a 2nd gen 78-81 camaro Z28 sitting around and would be interested in selling me a RH lens in very nice shape. I found these lenses are on B/O until possibly May this year if that even happens and I need one before March. So if anyone has any information on one of these, I would appreciate any input. If one surfaces, please let me see a picture and let me know what you would want for it? My car is a 1979 and is just the plain red,amber,and white lens and are not the ones with the black stripe through the center. Hard as hell to find.
Thank you!

Last edited by BlackOnyx79z; 01-27-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Put up a WTB at http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Also maybe call Pete at Fbodywarehouse.com.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive