Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 09-11-2006, 07:31 PM   #1
Sphinx

Dont park close at the B.C.C Parking

I am completely fed up with the god damn parking at the B.C.C parking lot in pemberton. I would always drive my truck there and since college kids dont have a freaking clue how to drive, i have gotten hit a few times. It was not a big deal b/c my truck was a tank, and the dents and crap did not bother me. Well i took my car there the passed two weeks. And the other day when i was putting my new tires on, i noticed a crack in the front of my bumper, under the driver side blinker. I was like WTF! and i noticed scrap marks across the bottom of teh headlight, and the lens on my blinker was cracked on the end. Then i noticed the bumper had no more support and i could easily push it in. No longer will i park close to anyone at that school b/c of retarted drivers. Im so pissed that someone can actually hit someone else, and drive way..... with no bad feelings. I think B.C.C should make it a mandatory parking test for all drivers. B/C its impossible to find these retarts who drive into people and leave. And i cant call my insurance b/c its a $500 deductible. So all i have to say to all you retarted drivers out there... GO ***** YOURSELF!

end
89' Camaro RS 350
87' Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 TPI
93' Cavalier Z24! Daily Driver
Sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:12 PM   #2
Cathel17

thats why i always park as far away as possible. I usually get 1 or 2 camaros parking next to me. But they appreciate my car and are carful of their doors. Im on the MTL campus 100% of the time though
Old 09-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #3
Sphinx

Yea i usually do. Its just now since its a new semester i figured what the hell, lets try and see how close i can get (being lazy) and the next thing i know i have a ****ed up bumper. Now im the farthest dot in the parking lot.. it's just aggrevating.
89' Camaro RS 350
87' Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 TPI
93' Cavalier Z24! Daily Driver
Sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:11 PM   #4
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

That sucks to hear man, when I was a Freshman and went to Mercer County there were a few ricers who parked near me all the time (far out in the lot) and they egged me on to my better judgement one day a few of us raced. I ended up tearing them up really bad, and somehow they got all pissed off and (im 99% sure it was them) and keyed my car down the side. It wasnt tooo bad, most of the stuff got buffed out but some of it is still there. All I can say is that revenge was a bitch for those guys
Old 10-04-2006, 10:58 AM   #5
BluMaj24

I never will understand the ability of someone to key another's car. If you have an issue, deal with the person face to face...don't pussy out and do something to their car and run away. I have strong feelings on this due to a recent keying if "**** You" into my passenger door of my daily driver 2000 Eclipse. I don't know anyone mad at me except one person, so I assume it was them...but you never know if some retard just has the wrong car...just got finished getting fixed today...$500...paid out of pocket since I have a $500 deductable. BCC drivers do suck, and now that my car is fixed I plan on parking next to the pretty Z28's far off in the BCC MTL campus parking lot...even thought they'll be like..."WTF is this Eclipse doing here"
BluMaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 02:30 PM   #6
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

it was all because they are gay and like to drive slow cars, then get emo and take it out on other peoples cars.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:32 PM   #7
chemicalstylez

At GCC in south jersey the dumb kids don't stop at the end of the isles. I've had so many close calls with these morons. And i've seen people back into cars there and drive away. They dont care, they drive 2 cent cars from like 1993 that their parents paid for. So if they hit your nice F-body and drive away they could careless, people don't appreciate/respect nice things anymore.

2000 Trans Am WS6 - CAMMED & SLAMMED sitting on 18 Z06 wheels.
362 RWHP / 358RWTQ
2007 Trailblazer SS - 1 baby seat

Last edited by chemicalstylez; 10-04-2006 at 11:36 PM.
chemicalstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:28 PM   #8
BluMaj24

College drivers seem just as bad as they did in High school...can't tell you how many Stupid accidents I've seen. You'd think people would be more experienced by now.
BluMaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #9
z28c4maro82z

I park wherever at BCC, so far no problems. However, I have looked into parking further away. But that's after the body work on my car gets done. I like to think my car is so loud it scares them away MUAHAHAHAHA
z28c4maro82z is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey