Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-02-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
thehazguy

Saturday May 07 open spot @Island Dragway Track Rental

Hello, I signed up for the May 07th track day a couple months ago. Unfortunately I'm having surgery on Thursday and we be in recovery mode and can not make it. Below are the details from the fellow running the show. I paid $100.00 so just looking to break even. If interested get in touch with me. At last years track rental I made 10 runs and could of made more.

Thanks, Jerry S. (thehazguy)

Just a reminder that we are all set for May 7th.

Included for drivers will be lunch. There will be a food truck with food drinks and other assorted goodies for the spectators.

I am also enclosing a list of Island Dragway rules again for everyone to review. Please remember no burnouts
anywhere except on the track and take it easy after you finish your race and approaching the timer shed. Also no speeding in the pits. We had an issue last year and would prefer it was not repeated.

Gates will open at 10am for you. Tech will start as soon as you guys get settled, Racing will start at 11am and go until 4pm. Concession stand for soda, chips, fuel etc will be open at 10am. Helmet rentals are $5.35 to rent for the day, and jacket rentals are $10.70 for the day. All cars MUST have all safety features they need to run. Tech inspectors will tell them if they don't and how fast they can run if all safety equipment isn't in place. If anyone has questions they are more than welcome to call the office phone and we will guide them through, or they can email manager@islanddragway.com and either Melissa or myself will get in touch with them.
57 Chevy - 210 - 355 SBC-Powerglide-10 Bolt 3:73 Gears - 12.78 best et - 104.78 MPH-street driven
80 Firebird-350 SBC-Turbo 350-10 Bolt 3:42 Gear - 13.69 best et @ 97.52 MPH
96 Buick Roadmaster wagon LT-1 - (DD) for sale
2023 Equinox - wifey's car
22-Ford Maverick-FWD Eco
thehazguy is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge