Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases

Notices

Old 12-11-2007, 09:11 AM   #1
TTPMatt
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

TTP's Holiday Schedule + Hours Inside...

First off, we will not be able to handle many appointments before the New Year. We are completing some projects that have been here for a bit before we call it a year. Therefore, if you want something done before our holiday break please call immediately do not wait until the day before because most likely you will have to wait until after the holidays.

After four years of full installations and over 8 years of service, barely taking days off due to how busy the shop is, we are going to take a healthy winter break this year! I think all the guys deserve to be with their families and pretend we have a life for a week and a half. Thus,

TTP WILL BE CLOSED DECEMBER 22nd, 2007 & WILL REOPEN JANUARY 2ND, 2008. Have a safe and healthy holiday season with your families.

- TTP Race Car Fabrication: Custom fabrication completed in-house. Taking orders for winter; Pro-Mod, Pro-Stock, Top Sportsman, Outlaw.
- Full custom alignments completed in-house
- Full Custom Exhaust Setups. All bending done in-house.
TTPMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:41 AM   #2
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

Ha! You guys will get bored and be back in the shop the day after Christmas! Enjoy your time off, I haven't taken off more than 2-1/2 days in a row in over 3 years now so I'm not sure what vacation is.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #3
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL8Jeff View Post
Ha! You guys will get bored and be back in the shop the day after Christmas! Enjoy your time off, I haven't taken off more than 2-1/2 days in a row in over 3 years now so I'm not sure what vacation is.

I can't even begin to image what Matt's holiday feast must be like after all we were feed at a simple dyno day! After that many days off the entire staff will be too fat to fit in any F or Y bodies!

Happy Holidays guy - enjoy!
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
TTPMatt
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

lol Pampered. Yep the feast was great for the last two days, and we still have many leftovers. Why do you think I'm a big man I've been spoiled, lol.

JL8: Ya a little bored but not going back to shop yet. Going to be towards the end of the week to replace my broken spool.

- Matt

- TTP Race Car Fabrication: Custom fabrication completed in-house. Taking orders for winter; Pro-Mod, Pro-Stock, Top Sportsman, Outlaw.
- Full custom alignments completed in-house
- Full Custom Exhaust Setups. All bending done in-house.
TTPMatt is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases