NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   NFL Playoffs 2010 (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=54501)

NastyEllEssWon 01-08-2011 07:22 PM

NFL Playoffs 2010

So what did everyone think of that Seattle/Saints game. It looked like they were about to let the game slip away until we saw shades of Lynch's college days...beast mode engage indeed.

As for the rest of the games...what do you guys think??

go green!

Frosty 01-08-2011 07:36 PM

I thought the 'Hawks were done when they looked bad in the 2nd half. It sucks, I'm gonna miss the "Who Dat" chant from the scumbags in N.O. :rolleyes: So glad they lost.

Now GO COLTS for a few hours.

LS1Hawk 01-08-2011 07:46 PM

That game just proves how full of it these "analysts" are. There is no way you can predict a game. Yet they made statements this week like, "A scenario doesn't exist where the Seahawks will beat the Saints." Anytime I hear stuff like that I put my money on the other team.

NJ346 01-08-2011 08:56 PM

That Seahawks/Saints game proved how the NFL playoff system still works well. Even if the Saints are the better team(which I believe they were), it is true that anything can happen in the playoffs.

Frosty 01-08-2011 10:04 PM

Good finish to the Colts/Jets game even if the wrong team won lol. That kick return was key, even though it'll probably get overlooked.

Tru2Chevy 01-08-2011 10:04 PM

Wow....Jets pulled it out at the end.

- Justin

NastyEllEssWon 01-08-2011 10:14 PM

nice im glad to see the jets pull it out and send that big baby manning home. maybe he'll whine to the colts to get him more talent and still fall short. as for rex ryan, i dont know if its cause his dad or if its cause i like his antics/attitude but i like to see him win. he's a great coach.

tomorrow predictions.....birds and chiefs move on :nod:

JL8Jeff 01-08-2011 11:02 PM

Seahawks were a total surprise even though I thought the NO defense was questionable this year. I want to say the Jets got lucky again, but neither team really deserved to win that game. I'm a little surprised they didn't review that last catch to make sure he didn't bobble the ball when he landed out of bounds, but I'm also wondering why the clock kept running when he clearly went OB. The refs messed up with that play but I don't think it really mattered in the outcome of the game. Those were 2 really good games to watch so hopefully tomorrow will be the same.

Frosty 01-09-2011 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon (Post 745887)
as for rex ryan, if its cause i like his antics/attitude but i like to see him win. he's a great coach.

tomorrow predictions.....birds and chiefs move on :nod:

...and that's why I don't like him. He's an arrogant ****. They were lucky to get to the AFC Championship game last and suddenly he thinks he's Bill Belicheat or Bill Walsh. I cannot wait until the Pat systematically pick him and his team apart like they did a few weeks ago.

For what it's worth Buddy Ryan was a terrible head coach too....he wasted some great years for the Eagles, a great D but had zero zero zero offensive knowledge.

Chiefs win, I'm still on the fence about the Eagles, I don't have a good feeling about the game.

LS1Hawk 01-09-2011 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 745903)
...and that's why I don't like him. He's an arrogant ****. They were lucky to get to the AFC Championship game last and suddenly he thinks he's Bill Belicheat or Bill Walsh.

That's exactly why I can't stand him either. There's such a misconception of how great he is. How many times I've heard Jets fan say, "When he was the Defensive Coordinator with Baltimore they one a Super Bowl." He was a line coach that year. He didn't become the coordinator until 2005. For a team that hasn't won anything of significance since 1969, we had hear so much about this team just because they have a head coach that likes to flap his gums.

baddest434 01-09-2011 11:59 AM

well last years 2 teams in the superbowl are the first 2 teams out of the playoffs this year. werd

RiggsLW81 01-09-2011 12:18 PM

heres to hoping for jets/bears super bowl...you see where my allegiance lies (see avatar)...but SO GLAD the 'AINTS are gone. both games were great to watch, Lynch's run was epic, and they looked like a new team. Jets/colts had me on the fence, but I was pulling for the Jets (my #2 team)...thought Folk pulled the kick for a split second there before it went thru...

go chiefs and fudgepackers today...down with the toilet collectively known as the eagles!!!

7998 01-09-2011 12:21 PM

I was kinda happy about the Seahawks, it was a good game.
I hoping for a Chiefs and Packers victory today.

Frosty 01-09-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7998 (Post 745936)
and Packers victory today.

Leave this area...NOW :rofl:

7998 01-09-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 745938)
Leave this area...NOW :rofl:

:nod: I'm Giants fan so I'm still bitter.:mrgreen:

Frosty 01-09-2011 01:15 PM

:lol:

NastyEllEssWon 01-09-2011 01:29 PM

id be bitter too. :lol:

Tru2Chevy 01-09-2011 06:43 PM

And the Eagles lose....

- Justin

NastyEllEssWon 01-09-2011 06:43 PM

the one pass he UNDER throws. :evil:

WildBillyT 01-09-2011 06:44 PM

Great pass out of Vick.

LTb1ow 01-09-2011 06:44 PM

Hahahahahahahahahh eagles lost.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

7998 01-09-2011 06:44 PM

Great game,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

NjbadSS 01-09-2011 06:47 PM

EAGLES..umm...choke choke choke. well at least its nothing new for you e girls fans.

Frosty 01-09-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NjbadSS (Post 745984)
EAGLES..umm...choke choke choke. well at least its nothing new for you e girls fans.

How did they choke? Almost every single analyst picked them to lose...they were behind the entire game. Please understand what it means before spouting the "omg they choked" rhetoric.

Anyway, good game....kudos to the Packers, great defense. Akers....I have nothing to say about that....even hitting one of them changes the game. Ah well, not a bad season for what was supposed to be a rebuilding season. Sucks but it's the way it goes.

At least the Giants and Cowboys along with their clueless fans watched their 8AM tee-time.

WildBillyT 01-09-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 745989)
How did they choke? Almost every single analyst picked them to lose...they were behind the entire game. Please understand what it means before spouting the "omg they choked" rhetoric.

Anyway, good game....kudos to the Packers, great defense. Akers....I have nothing to say about that....even hitting one of them changes the game. Ah well, not a bad season for what was supposed to be a rebuilding season. Sucks but it's the way it goes.

At least the Giants and Cowboys along with their clueless fans watched their 8AM tee-time.

I agree. As much as I hate the Eagles, there was really no defining choke point. They played OK, but OK wasn't enough. Akers did not play well.