NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   South Jersey (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Who wants to meet up in the south? (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65852)

transampete 02-21-2015 09:39 AM

Who wants to meet up in the south?

I'm trying to be more active with the club and with the hobby. After being out of things for the last few years, it seams that I've worked out the bugs and I'm anxious to go to car meets and back to the track.

So with that said... Who wants to meet up? Burlington, Ocean County's and south.

BTW I'm planning on going to the speed way meet 3/7.

wrong generation 02-21-2015 10:25 AM

im pretty much down for anything.

transampete 02-21-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrong generation (Post 914455)
im pretty much down for anything.

Alright cool...
Any suggestions?

greenformula92 02-22-2015 01:09 PM

I'm in for sunday things. Saturday is a no go for me since I have work

NJSPEEDER 02-23-2015 06:09 AM

March 7th we are having the club meet at Speed Raceway in Cinnaminson.

We are also looking at a few other opportunities to visit the south as the year rolls along. If you guys have suggestions of good places shoot me a PM and we will try to make it happen.

transampete 02-23-2015 07:05 PM

Stewarts Root Beer in Tuckerton is a nice place.
I went to a Texas Road House meet once, that was fun.
Maybe we could have a car crusie to Wildwood or Cape May.
I plane on going to Ocean City MD in May.
I'm sure we could come up with a few other places.
I'm up for almost anything.

NJSPEEDER 02-24-2015 10:36 AM

We will work on some things :)

NastyEllEssWon 02-24-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transampete (Post 914545)
Stewarts Root Beer in Tuckerton is a nice place.
I went to a Texas Road House meet once, that was fun.
Maybe we could have a car crusie to Wildwood or Cape May.
I plane on going to Ocean City MD in May.
I'm sure we could come up with a few other places.
I'm up for almost anything.

Theres a Chick Fil-A and Sonic in Cinnaminson that usually has car shows during the weekends in nice weather. If I hear anything about them I'll post up :D

NJSPEEDER 02-25-2015 05:46 AM

The Sonic is right next to Speed Raceway, where the club meet is gonna be Saturday the 7th :)

If you guys can make it out next weekend please let us know so we can give Speed Raceway an estimated head count.

PlanDefeat 02-25-2015 12:53 PM

As a suggestion there are gigantic meets on RT 37 Monday nights in the Toms River Ocean County area. Almost exclusively some of the most interesting cars are out. There has not been much of an F-Body presence other than my own and a few other guys out here. We should consider going in full force on a decent night. Admittedly I have not been out as often as the days past, Rutgers Wednesday nights were my favorite when I was still living up north.

NastyEllEssWon 02-25-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER (Post 914590)
The Sonic is right next to Speed Raceway, where the club meet is gonna be Saturday the 7th :)

If you guys can make it out next weekend please let us know so we can give Speed Raceway an estimated head count.

Haha I plan on picking up a new toy this year and I'll probably swing through a meet or two. The Sonic is actually really close by to me but I'll be spending most of my time working until I can purchase something really awesome :D

BonzoHansen 02-25-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanDefeat (Post 914612)
As a suggestion there are gigantic meets on RT 37 Monday nights in the Toms River Ocean County area. Almost exclusively some of the most interesting cars are out. There has not been much of an F-Body presence other than my own and a few other guys out here. We should consider going in full force on a decent night. Admittedly I have not been out as often as the days past, Rutgers Wednesday nights were my favorite when I was still living up north.

Is that an official cruise night type deal or a parking lot meetup deal? If the latter you should post something up in the south section as a local meet up.

transampete 02-25-2015 07:18 PM

I'm glad this thread got some traction.

greenformula92 02-25-2015 11:12 PM

Quote:

Yeah man I could pull that off on a Monday night. Its been a long time since I've been out on 37 meeting ppl lol

transampete 02-26-2015 12:51 AM

Quote:

I'd be up for monday night meets in about a month or so. My car's apart right now for cage fabrication.

monte383sbc 03-07-2015 12:08 AM

iam down for a few meets on rt37 and then we can hit the woods for some digs,

Dudbird113 03-07-2015 03:44 AM

Quote:

tomsriver is south jersey?

sweetbmxrider 03-07-2015 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudbird113 (Post 914969)

Yes.

NJSPEEDER 03-07-2015 10:00 AM

Today is the day, Speed Raceway in Cinnaminson!

Rob WS6 03-07-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudbird113 (Post 914969)

Toms river is central Jersey without a doubt... its pretty much in the middle of the state. I would say anything below 72 is South.

transampete 03-07-2015 08:12 PM

North and south is relitive. Toms River is definitely east central. It doesn't matter much. I'm just trying to meet up with some people and do things with my car.

evildante 03-27-2015 01:57 AM

I would come down south to meet ups, just to meet some new people and I'm going to have a good time. Even though I live in Union County that's Central NJ.

Also I know Quaker Stake and Lube down south in brick was hosting car shows there last year. So that is always a place if you want to host a meet up there is also one on RT 1 in Edison.

http://thelube.com/locations/new-jer...70386822993241

NJSPEEDER 03-27-2015 05:31 AM

We have gone to that QSL a few times. Somehow we always manage to fight complete crap weather when we head there. Most recently pissing down rain. lol

Good wings and beer menu. I am sure i will find my way back there many times over the summer :)

jeff wilson 03-29-2015 03:15 PM

Be nice if there was something in or close to Salem co

transampete 04-01-2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff wilson (Post 915879)
Be nice if there was something in or close to Salem co

Salem Co. isn't that in Delaware. LOL pretty far south though.