NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   South Jersey (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Anyone in the south want to help with meets? (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65369)

BonzoHansen 09-04-2014 09:42 AM

Anyone in the south want to help with meets?

http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthr...ewpost&t=65308

We really need one or more folks in the south to step up and help. The south meets have been sparsely attended this year and we think maybe we more direct involvement from our southern members might help.

transampete 02-05-2015 08:46 PM

I can lend a hand. I'd like to suggest that we make some runs also. I did a Philly cheese steak run one time, that was fun... Maybe a boardwalk run, just a suggestion.

greenformula92 02-05-2015 10:32 PM

Well not that I'm south but i guess im southish, but a lot of it might have to do with locations geographically. Idk if we have more members closer to Philly or closer to a/c but if the bulk of the membership are in the eastern half of the state then maybe a meet on the western half isn't going to draw as much. Couple that with work schedules and life in general and I think that's where the problem lies. I know for me its practically impossible for me to get to anything on a Saturday cause I work every Saturday at 4pm. And the further away it is the chance of me getting there is even less likely. And I think a lot of people are in the same boat as I am as far as not having the conventional mon-fri gig. And I'm sure that's has a little to do with it too.

B4C 02-12-2015 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transampete (Post 913860)
I can lend a hand. I'd like to suggest that we make some runs also. I did a Philly cheese steak run one time, that was fun... Maybe a boardwalk run, just a suggestion.

The cheese steak run at tony Luke's is no more. Some jerkoff ruined it for everyone.

NJSPEEDER 02-12-2015 11:26 AM

We will be posting up the information more broadly about the March meet soon. It will be Saturday, March 7th at Speed Raceway in Cinnaminson. Start mentioning it to your friends and keep an eye out for the official thread with all the details to share.

Remember, we are all about people that are into cars. So let everyone know they are free to invite their friends even if they aren't specifically Camaro or Firebird owners or enthusiasts.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the meet.

transampete 02-13-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER (Post 914091)
We will be posting up the information more broadly about the March meet soon. It will be Saturday, March 7th at Speed Raceway in Cinnaminson. Start mentioning it to your friends and keep an eye out for the official thread with all the details to share.

Remember, we are all about people that are into cars. So let everyone know they are free to invite their friends even if they aren't specifically Camaro or Firebird owners or enthusiasts.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the meet.

Sounds like fun, my son wants to go as well. I'll ask friends also.

sweetbmxrider 02-13-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transampete (Post 914123)
Sounds like fun, my son wants to go as well. I'll ask friends also.

Its a lot of fun. Bring your own helmet if you have one. A gopro too! I think there is height/age restrictions so you might want to look into that for your son.

transampete 02-14-2015 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider (Post 914124)
Its a lot of fun. Bring your own helmet if you have one. A gopro too! I think there is height/age restrictions so you might want to look into that for your son.

LOL my son is 18.

sweetbmxrider 02-15-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transampete (Post 914190)
LOL my son is 18.

:lol: never mind then

1986IROCZ28 04-17-2015 12:29 AM

I'm pretty south ... Not full south I'm Camden county area I'm off Sunday's