NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   tickets? (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=61817)

rickyd13 11-28-2012 10:11 PM

I know its not the first time im goen to be doing this sadly court isnt a first for me

Lt1_8U 11-28-2012 11:26 PM

Usually after the first time or even the second time it sinks in that its time to cut the crap. Hopefully it sinks in before you injure yourself or someone else.

NastyEllEssWon 11-28-2012 11:52 PM

i hope you speak better than you type or else youre going to have quite a bad day in court

rickyd13 11-29-2012 06:29 AM

The first time was a kid that was so high he couldnt talk came around me on the left side and spun out trying to make a turn snd i had no time to stop and it was put onto me bc the cop knew one of the kids in the car and dodnt want him or his friends in trouble so i got screwed along with a bunch dumb tickets like 2 counts of child endangerment bc two of the kids in the car were below 18 and the driver said i rammed them -_-

sweetbmxrider 11-29-2012 07:27 AM

Could you reenact that with gopros and the like?

BonzoHansen 11-29-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyd13 (Post 860829)
The first time was a kid that was so high he couldnt talk came around me on the left side and spun out trying to make a turn snd i had no time to stop and it was put onto me bc the cop knew one of the kids in the car and dodnt want him or his friends in trouble so i got screwed along with a bunch dumb tickets like 2 counts of child endangerment bc two of the kids in the car were below 18 and the driver said i rammed them -_-

Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.

NastyEllEssWon 11-29-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyd13 (Post 860829)

soooo let me get this straight. a guy was high, came up to you on the left hand side, and spun out trying to make a turn next to you. the only way possible i see this happening is that he came up on the left and tried to cut a right hand turn in front of you and hit you...because if he was trying to make a left he wouldnt have hit you at all.

either way im calling BS on this for two reasons...if it really happened the way you did tire marks wouldve confirmed your story and there would have been irrefutable physical evidence left on the street to reconstruct the accident....not only this but you dont get tickets for child endagerment...you get arrested and charges brought onto you.

in my eyes the only way this can make sense is that you were street racing another car, one of you lost control, the police officer sniffed it out at the scene and busted you with what you rightfully should have. ive seen nothing from you on this board to make me think otherwise, because out of this whole thread...nothing has been your fault because other people go 40 mph faster than the speed limit and they dont ever get pulled over.

the world is picking on you bro.

Mark B 11-29-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon (Post 860840)
soooo let me get this straight. a guy was high, came up to you on the left hand side, and spun out trying to make a turn next to you. the only way possible i see this happening is that he came up on the left and tried to cut a right hand turn in front of you and hit you...because if he was trying to make a left he wouldnt have hit you at all.

either way im calling BS on this for two reasons...if it really happened the way you did tire marks wouldve confirmed your story and there would have been irrefutable physical evidence left on the street to reconstruct the accident....not only this but you dont get tickets for child endagerment...you get arrested and charges brought onto you.

in my eyes the only way this can make sense is that you were street racing another car, one of you lost control, the police officer sniffed it out at the scene and busted you with what you rightfully should have. ive seen nothing from you on this board to make me think otherwise, because out of this whole thread...nothing has been your fault because other people go 40 mph faster than the speed limit and they dont ever get pulled over.

Or he was the one who was high. lol

Lt1_8U 11-29-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon (Post 860840)

You read my mind, well put!

coolmanvette75 11-29-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark B (Post 860876)
Or he was the one who was high. lol

Was about to say the same thing. :rofl:

rickyd13 11-29-2012 01:21 PM

Passed me on the left to make a turn april fools day 2 years ago it was raining and im just bad at grammar

I had a blazer at the time not a drag car

Anti_Rice_Guy 11-29-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyd13 (Post 860896)
Passed me on the left to make a turn april fools day 2 years ago it was raining and im just bad at grammar

There's a difference between bad grammar and worse grammar than my cousin who's six. Some sort of effort at puncuation and capitalization might be nice when posts go more than 2 lines. :nod:

Dudbird113 11-29-2012 01:42 PM

Careless driving is 2 points i believe, and mine was a 100 fine in new egypt. It shouldnt carry a surcharge either. Ive gotten 2 careless drivings in my life, one was in a wawa parking lot cause i didnt stop at a stop sign and the other was 80 in a 55, both of those incidents the cop didnt want to look at my gold card haha

Other than that dress nice and go early to talk to the prosecuter to see if you can knock the fine down

rickyd13 11-29-2012 02:27 PM

That would be why im not going to collage

And time said 845 goen to try to be there at least an hour befor

BonzoHansen 11-29-2012 02:29 PM

had to imagine.

Stay in school kids.

Anti_Rice_Guy 11-29-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyd13 (Post 860908)

With the advent of technology, it's hard to imagine many jobs where you won't be communicating via email to someone or other, or not typing in any capacity.

LTb1ow 11-29-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyd13 (Post 860908)

No sense, court room won't open till 845 so you really gain nothing. Just be there by 845 or a little earlier.

BonzoHansen 11-29-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy (Post 860910)
With the advent of technology, it's hard to imagine many jobs where you won't be communicating via email to someone or other, or not typing in any capacity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DN4bJhC3Va...600/smails.jpg

WildBillyT 11-29-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

It's hard to imagine many jobs where you won't be communicating in a written form with anyone in any capacity.

Fixed.

RickyD vs. Chknhwk! The Olympics of Illiteracy!

Mike 11-29-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Mine. I actually understand him because he talks the same as most of my "clients"

grazi 11-29-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildBillyT (Post 860919)
Fixed.

RickyD vs. Chknhwk! The Olympics of Illiteracy!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

rickyd13 11-29-2012 05:57 PM

I do paving manary drainage excavation and so on

Lt1_8U 11-29-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 860920)
Mine. I actually understand him because he talks the same as most of my "clients"

After awhile you tend to pick up the "language". This thread is a Prime example of recidivism.

rickyd13 11-29-2012 08:31 PM

whats recidivism

BonzoHansen 11-29-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyd13 (Post 860956)
whats recidivism

recidivism