View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 01:35 PM   #23
rgaynor85

well, i just talked to my dad who is the friggin man for gettin **** done, i hope im good like he is one day with talkin to people. anyway:

he got the owner of woodbridge auto body on the phone and went down my list of **** which was 1 page long of mess ups, and told him he wanted it done so you would never know it was repainted like it should be. well the owner appologized and explained the problem although said it wasnt an excuse, apparently the place i went to was a branch they opened about 4 years ago appose the the actuall shop which has been for 30 years(the reason i figured they would do good work). he explained how this place has gotton mobbed with mexicans/hungarians that can not communicate with eachother or speak english and half of them have lied on the applications so hes having a hard time gettin good workers to do good work down there.

but,
he told my dad that he knows oldschool work and how the guys that have been doin a long time do a good job, so he went and inspected the car personally and seen everythin and agreed it was definatly unexceptable and had a talk with that shop. he then took the car to the main shop to have his (oldschool guys) who know what there doin those of who do stuff like porches and **** do the car over correctly and said i should have it back in a couple days. so ill let ya know how it comes out this time, and im hoping they live up to a 30 year name and ill know for next time go to the main shop not the branch.
rgaynor85 is offline   Reply With Quote