View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 02:19 PM   #7
shortieee

LOL, sorry. Just habit. I dont know why I guess from text messaging I picked it up. Sorry bout that. Its a bad habit none the less considering at my job I catch myself sometimes writing "nd" instead of "and" - LOL, Ill try to remember that for future reference. Again sorry. Anyway, I enjoy reading this site. And as you've pointed out, yes there are a few news that are persistently involved. Its really childish, AND I'm not just saying that. I dont mind a little laugh and chuckle once in a while. I have a WONDERFUL sense of humor, but when your constantly attacking someone for absolutely no apparent reason, it just gets to the point of pure stupidity and it goes to show a certain maturity level. I'm 22 years old, but I don't need to act like I'm 5 to prove a point of being a jerk for no reason. 'Trolling' or not, people shouldn't be so QUICK to attack or jump down someones throat due to "coincidental occurrences". SBP always has been like a bible to me (figuratively as well as metaphorically speaking-I'm sure you catch my drift), but I have broaden my horizons to see what other websites are out there and I know a "few" people on this board so I figured I'd sign up after reading it for so long, might as well attempt to join in discussions right? We're all here for one thing, thats love of cars. I dont understand why the bickering and childish things have to go on.

Simple as this, I am just going to ignore the arrogant ones (this isn't name callings, it merely true definition of my perception of these certain few - in other words, its merely my OPINION). But other than that, I will continue to read this site and participate in conversations/discussions to better knowledge myself of these particular cars. Like I said, I'm a mustang chick - I've owned about 4 mustangs but hey, maybe it's time for something else to be in the "stable" You know.

Thanks to the those who understand where I'm coming from. I dont mean to sound like an uptight bish (although I can be one!) But its just gotten to a point where it's just ... immature. I can take jokes, but not when its to a point of every post I make to be attacked by meaningless jokers.

Thanks again guys.

http://www.myspace.com/dontsleepmotorsports/
http://www.myspace.com/hotlikehell
shortieee is offline   Reply With Quote