View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #65
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
Yea keep an eye on it. He dropped it in the mail on the 12th so it will probably be there today or tomorrow. Just let me know if you didn't because he is planning on attending.
as i told you via im, i got it yesterday, cashed and added to the file today. also for everyones information i received another commitment (deposit) from a ls1tech member.

we have enough commitments that the only thing standing in our way is the weather. . but we still have a couple spots available so keep your eyes and ears open for some last minute interest

i have a grill taken care of, ill check on my propane. we are going to need the usual: burgers, dogs, porkroll, buns, cheese, condiments, soda/water, ice, coolers. i guess the easiest thing to do would be to post up with what your planning to bring and then we will worry about whatever is missing afterwards...

i will also have 2 ezup's but we will need some folding chairs.

ill have my jack, trackside tools, and snapon electric impact, these will be available to anyone in need..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC

Last edited by Mike; 10-15-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote