View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:24 AM   #34
Tsar
MIR

Um...I wasn't arguing that other car manufacturers don't make mistakes. I simply gave Toyota props for fixing an issue they manufactured before too many people die (has anyone died? I really don't know). I don't see harm in that. I like when companies admit fault and try to solve a problem.

I also said that I wish GM was like that. That's when you and Bi Gal decided that GM is holy and doesn't have to fix mistakes they make, UNLESS people die. I simply provided some information when A LOT of people died, GM paid a ton of money to settle their cases, and still issued no recall. That's irresponsible. The fact is, 9 years PRIOR to installment of the FIRST side saddle gas tank GM already has done research on it, and determined that it shouldn't be there (I can post up another memo). But hey, profits are more important!

But yea, everybody makes mistakes, it's how you handle them (mistakes) that shapes your image in the eyes of the public, and to me, GM has failed, miserably.

Before someone points me to some other recall by some other company - don't bother, I know they exist, and it is not what I'm arguing about here.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote