View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #12
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmedian View Post
Blue print & balanced Rebuilt chevy 350 Havent personaly dyno'd but .30 over, kb pistons, edelbrock rpm performer Cam, intake (pre air gap), 650 E choke carb, Sportsman II heads Over sized 3 angle valves, 700r4 monster trans & cooler, new MOD driveshaft (balanced), thats all I rem off top O, head

.373 8.5 posi

original unknown open 8.2

I have the build sheet s Ill scan them & post them when i figure out how.

I'll also will post the reciepts I got from the body shops & you tell me If i got ripped.

I believe I leagaly can post them without getting sued by them for slander right?

I mean Im gonna post the reciepts they gave me as is, right ?

Anyone with knowlege please advise.

I only do this to advise our community what to watch out for from less than reputable shops. How many of us have gotten outrageous prices for common work just because our cars are sharp?

I'm not looking to stand on a soapbox & if this is not the place for me to vent please say so & I will be quiet, But i want to post the actual reciets I have into this car & ask you guys if I got ripped off. Is that leagal, without me being sued?
I'm not sure about posting receipts, if it may be slanderous if we torch the guys who ripped you off.

All due respect (and that's a damn nice car!) you got taken for $90k. There's a member on here named HardcoreZ28. He runs a resto shop and may be able to give you a rundown of what he would charge- and he does high quality stuff.

One question- How much new metal did it need? Fenders, hood, doors, quarters, etc? If you didn't do a lot of panel replacement than that price is even more out there.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote