View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

A-hole in 4th gen TA in Hamilton

Some a-hole in a pewter 4th gen TA with a loud ass exhaust decided it would be cool to rip down the road next to me then come back and rip down my road. I think he saw me pull down my road in my Z, I know I saw him at the corner at the light when I made the left onto Sloan. He must have wanted to show off to his guy lovers, I mean friends. No other reason for him to do that, it isn't his neighborhood and he drove away afterwards. I dunno, maybe one of his boyfriends was giving him a hummer and he got lost.

He looked like a punk ass 17 year old with his buddies in the car. Had that wanna be tough guy look going, but I think my 10 year old is bigger. if you read this please f**k off and stay out of my neighborhood that is full of little kids.

BTW I heard it pull away hard on Sloan ave. His car runs like crap. Noticeable ignition miss. maybe less hair product $$ & more car maintenance $$. my 10 year old even said "daddy that car sounds wrong".

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote