View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:54 AM   #3
88WS-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320B4U View Post
headers...dyno dons if your familiar w/them are the best for tpi/3rd gens.
I agree with doing the headers, that will maximize the cat-back gains. Hooker 2055s are good too, but Dyno Don's are the best. Plugs and wires would be a good idea at the same time too.

How are the seats? You may want newer seat belts because all the original ones are always shot and don't retract or lock like they should.

What about tires? I'm assuming the ones you have are in good condition, but what size are you running with the CTWs? 275 40s right?

As far as the TPI goes, the Firebird factory intake always left a lot to be desired. Camaros utilized air from in front of the radiator, but the Firebird set up just ends in that pocket behind the headlight. There is a really cheap e-bay intake ($60?) that makes a pretty good difference. I could try to find the link if you'd like.

Are you ever going to autocross it? If you do you should double check some rules before a few of the mods, especially sub frame connectors. Any support perpendicular to the frame rails or connecting a rail to another suspension piece will usually bump you into highly modified classes.

I think that's all I got for now.

"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking."
- Henry F*rd
88WS-6 is offline   Reply With Quote