View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #48
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyZ28 View Post
Clinton Road and Union Valley Road up by West Milford are pretty sweet, but I heard there are always cops hanging around there.

If your around the Kinnelon area there are some nice roads that link Kinnelon, Boonton, and Montville, fayson lakes rd is one of them. I live right by there, so its fun for a quick cruise.

If you feel like taking a trip into NY Seven lakes drive to Rt. 218 is an awesome drive. Its the first exit off as soon as you get onto the thruway. Seven lakes is a little bumpy for a bit but 218 completely makes up for it, the road is smooth with a bunch of twisties over looking the hudson, and at the end there's a great pizza place in Cornwall, NY.
I think they repaved 7 Lakes drive if you take the entrance from Rt. 17 into the park. We did a photo shoot by the lakes there a long long time ago. Too much of a public crowd though so it makes it hard for parking all together in the same area.

Regardless its a beautiful road. When I'm home we usually take our motorcycles up Skyline Drive from Rt. 287 make a right towards Skyline Manor, then a left on Long Meadow Road, take that all the way down, and either go left or right, theres a few backroads to the left that lead right back into 7-Lakes drive, go through there and go up to Bear mountain.

I know a lot of great motorcycle riding roads as thats my old stomping ground, but as far as driving a car the roads aren't the greatest.

Last edited by ar0ck; 12-21-2012 at 08:56 AM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote