View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
Mezzy

Do you think any if the 4th gen. F bodies will ever become big dollar collectables?

I want your opinion on weather or not you think any of the 4th generation F bodies will ever become big dollar collectables. Cars such as the Standard Z28s or the Trans Ams, or the special editions like the 1LE Z28, or the very limited N.H.R.A. Edition Formulas or Trans Ams? What about the Firehawk? Or the C.E.T.A. Trans Ams? What about all the different anniversary editions Chevy and Pontiac put out every 5 years? Will a manual transmission be worth more than an automatic? Will T tops add a lot more value? I think being that they were the first muscle cars to have real horsepower numbers, since the original muscle car era, if kept in beautiful condition, most will become big dollar collectables, except that it will take awhile, being so many were made. What do you think? I'd like to know?
1994. Z28 A4 Full exhaust including SLP Long tubes, 3" ORY pipe, 3 in cat back, CAI, chip, maf,BMR A Arms, Panhard rod, torque arm,. Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs, transmission more, including street shift kit.

Last edited by Mezzy; 01-13-2013 at 11:10 PM.
Mezzy is offline   Reply With Quote