View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:15 PM   #7
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
T56 might be part of the engine harness. I'm going to assume a little here, both dash harnesses usually have the css but its just unplugged. If you jumped it already, a nss won't function. If you leave it disconnected and wire up the nss, it'll function factory.
So if on a T56 car the RLS is on the engine harness, and on the 4L60e car it's on the Dash harness, I have to run the wires, 2 I'm assuming, from the switch to the PCM? Or would it be to the BCM?

And that is a good point Adam. If the CSS is by passed, it thinks the clutch is pushed in. And on a M6 car you can start "in gear" as long as the clutch is pushed in. Those of you with a M6 car, if the car is in nuetral, can you start it without having to press the clutch? I never had a M6 Fbody, but both my M6 S4 I had to press the pedal in regardless of were the shifter is. But that was a German car so who knows.

From what your saying Adam, I can unsplice the 2 wires for the CSS and leave them be if I run the 2 wires for the NSS to the corispinding pins on the new plug I have to get for the shifter switch
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote