View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 07:57 AM   #24
V
Stalker

New GM logo... (or should it be "gm" now)

Quote:
The now-lowercase letter M, for example, features arches that are squared so they resemble the prongs of an electric plug, the company said. And the blue coloring is supposed to evoke "clean skies."
I was also looking at their current chevy vehicle offerings and I hadn't realized they already killed off most of their actual car line. Aside from having a bunch of suvs, the only cars they offer are the Spark and the Malibu. Buick has NO cars anymore.

I've heard that 2023 will be the last for the camaro so that was why I was on their website, building and pricing one out to see the possibility of maybe getting one in 2 years. But to get a highly optioned 2SS you are close to 50k, might as well get a base c8 for 60k then. So who knows.

Cadillac only has 2 cars too, CT4 and CT5. But on the brighter side, I see they do have V versions of them. The CT4-v Blackwing has a twin turbo 3.6 making 472hp and has a standard 6 speed manual transmission. Then the CT5-v Blackwing has a supercharged 6.2l v8, 668hp, and also comes with a standard 6 speed manual. If they could only fix that rear window/trunk mess or maybe I just need to get used to it.

Last edited by V; 02-07-2021 at 08:12 AM.
V is offline   Reply With Quote