Thread: rt37
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 08:22 AM   #60
Wasted Youth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1970Chevelle View Post
hey guys..... who knows the dude with the dark green might have been black lt1 firebird convertible that was in the wawa parking lot at 2 45 am last night..... he had some girl sitting on the back ledge with her feet in the car and she yelled out "HEREEEE IS THE FASSSSTTT CARRRRR" well just so happpens to be i was in the BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 20th anni GTI that all the guys in the pickup truck yelled out "oooooooooo yellllllowww lights your yellow lights suck" to us.... well id just like to see if anyone knows the car???? if hes on here???? etc etc.... if he is... i got 3 of my ownnnn cars i will line up with that junk anytime anywhere for anyyyyyy amount of money.... hoods closed a piece run whatcha brung..... and my boys gti would run that car as well.... we will be down there tonight.....
Yea it's a dark green trans am vert, 6speed with the red interior, name is tom he lives in brick near the end of drum point road...lol it has gauges, exhaust and a shifter...it's a turd...

1980 Ducati Darmah 12:1 arias pistons, 88mm cylinders, 44mm intake 40mm exhaust valves, Imola cam, NCR race exhaust, 40mm intakes, 40mm dellorto carbs, etc

www.myspace.com/onesykgta
Wasted Youth is offline   Reply With Quote